Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Last night I watched one of my favorite old movies, The Cain Mutiny. I can’t help but wonder if this is an example of a normal interaction with Biden inside the WH.

Love that movie and Bogart is the best that ever was. Hell, I would watch The African Queen, The Treasure of the Sierra Madre or any other Bogart flick before any shit movie they put out today!I prayhe didnt eat babies, for his souls sake. haha Skol!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1707584279983.png

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

OK I'll take a stab at it BEGINNING to tell you just how bad this is...Prosecutors at ANY LEVEL, county, state or federal, are very well aware it is a major breach of a defendant's rights to be sharing their prosecution evidence directly with the press.Until a defendant is declared GUILTY, GUILTY GUILTY by a jury? The PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE takes precedence. This is why prosecutors by law and by rule use the SECRET GRAND JURY SYSTEM to investigate potential defendants for accused crimes. Did you know MANY people who are investigated for serious crimes by a secret grand jury are never charged because either the accusation is found to be false or there simply isn't enough concrete evidence for the grand jury to return an indictment or for the prosecutor to pursue the case in court? ITS TRUE.So protecting the names of the people investigated who are never charged with anything is of paramount importance. And I'm pretty fucking sure from what I'm seeing right now, this vapid bitch was sharing all her info and evidence with this reporter [and maybe other members of the media] long before this stuff got to the trial phase. She was sharing secret grand jury material with reporters. Absolutely fucking stunning if she did this, and based on everything ELSE she's been caught doing, I would not rule it. I would say there is a very STRONG possibility she shared grand jury materials and deliberations on people NEVER INDICTED with the press. And even if suspects did have an indictment returned against them by the grand jury, Willis has violated the right of confidentiality by sharing evidence against them with reporters before the unsealing of their indictment, and then during the discovery phase, which is where the defendant's cases are at currently. There is a REASON stuff is done confidentially and under seal during the grand jury, indictment, arraignment and discovery phases of a prosecution before a trial actually starts in the courtroom. ONLY ONCE THE TRIAL STARTS is anybody not directly involved in the case supposed to be seeing what the state's case is against the accused.So when a prosecutor is able to convince a grand jury there is enough evidence to sustain an indictment of a prospective defendant, after that indictment is unsealed in court and the defendant has legal counsel present and enters a plea, MOST IF NOT ALL of the state's case against the accused is kept strictly under wraps until the trial begins. This is to PROTECT THE RIGHTS of the accused. Only **AFTER** the state's full case against the accused has been aired in court before a jury or judge, does anybody outside the court, the defendant's team or the prosecution team get to see what all the evidence is. So what happened here was direct violation of the rights of every single defendant going to trial in these cases in Fulton County GA. A prosecutor before discovery is even finished in all these cases, sharing the evidence with the press in secret is not only grounds for dismissing all of the cases, Willis is going to be EXTREMELY LUCKY if she does not get disbarred and sent to prison for a brief term, likely a few months. Everybody who expected the next 10 months in GA to be filled with scenes of Trump and his codefendants hysterically trying to fend off the heroic and noble public servant Fani Willis is she closes in on them and begins sending them to prison?CONGRATULATIONS! You're about to spend the next 10 months watching a VERY VERY DIFFERENT MOVIE from the one you expected.

Are we supposed to pretend corrupt government officials in GA and Libs give a damn about the rights of political opponents?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

116d1d19-4c74-495e-8e01-e038098e671c.jpg

d709bdfe-e2a0-4ecc-a7a7-581327233108.jpg

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Niki Haley is Going to Get Ass-Raped in Her Own State

This is the Over-Flow Crowd Hs Is Addressing - It's Yuge!!!

It's all because OBiden et al are deliberately raping the country. In 2020 and even in 2016, things weren't this bad. However, Trump has to take some responsibility for the deep state hires, appointments, and advisors he surrounded himself with as well as his endorsements. The Wuhan debacle lies at his feet at least for the onset and keeping Fauci and Birx around to spew their lies.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
After Losing Multiple 4 & 5 Star Players in the Portal Bama Loses OC After 1st Month

He Has Been the "Brains" Behind Kalen DeBoer's Offensive Success as His OC at Every Stop Deboer Has Made

Let's See How He Does Without Him

Bolted Out of Tuscaloosa After Just One Month

He's Taking Your New OL Coach With Him Too

Bammer's Please Share Your Favorite Ryan Grubb Moment at Alabama

You're University Fucked Up Not Getting Kiffin or Mike Norvell

Going to Be a Clown Show for a While in Tuscaloosa

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Feds worked with banks to flag purchase of bibles​

Town Hall Article

I don’t know how this flew under my radar, but it obviously did. It’s a little disturbing to me to know that my government considers shopping at Bass Pro, as well as the core faith and bible that shaped the formation of this very country as extremism, and of course, those who I suppose adhere to that scripture and shop as Bass Pro as extremists.

But of course, there will be the naysayers saying people are overreacting, and this group that currently holds power in Washington doesn’t actually pose a very real threat to America and Christians. To this, I say you’re not plugged into what is going on in this country and world at the moment, and who’s behind it all?

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

php3ZcHaS.gif

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

“It can be loaned on extraordinarily good terms, like no interest and an unlimited life, but a loan nevertheless. “The deal should be contingent that the U.S. is helping you, as a nation, but if the country we are helping ever turns against us, or strikes it rich sometime in the future, the loan will be paid off and the money returned to the United States. “We should never give money anymore without the hope of a payback, or without "strings" attached. The United States of America should be "stupid" no longer!”

Top Bottom