Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
giphy.gif

Goldhedge

Legendary
Nobody sees life like Terrence Popp

THE ICK FACTOR: MODERN DATING HYPOCRISY | LIVE FROM THE LAIR​

Everything in moderation with modern women. And even then, it probably won’t be good enough.
#TerrencePopp #ModernWomen #IckFactor

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

I caught Fani Willis laundering money into her campaign. I filed an ethics complaint with the State of Georgia yesterday. Interview by Emerald Robinson in the link. Final numbers: $23,459.54 into Willis' campaign by contributors who gave no name or address: blanks. Secondly, I found $44,295,80 over the limit of $3,000 per person (note: includes gross total of these, GA ethics might only include the over $3,000 amounts). And the big one: smurfing by Fani Willis abusing our elderly senior citizens by using their names and addresses without their knowledge - $184,916.45. Smurfing is campaign money laundering, structuring large sums into smaller sums over time. Using the names and addresses of citizens without their knowledge, let alone permission. Willis committed money laundering, identity theft, and elderly financial abuse. The unaware Smurfs are all over the age of 65. Willis's campaign conspired to do all with the likes of Actblue. I know the bank(s), I have receipts. These findings and numbers are based on her reports to the State of Georgia, the GA's campaign database and the FEC database. Over two campaign cycles. I call for an immediate investigation of Willis' campaign.
dropbox.com/scl/fi/jkx4kft…

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1707651024055.png
This guy is probably worse^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^I thought this was America^^

Be careful @Viking

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
Here we are at 6000. Remember that time a bunch of bleeding vaginas in here got all rustled because they couldn’t take the trumpet of the Gaggle of Faggits and started another thread and then nobody followed them over there? I do LOL. That was funny. Cheers, mother fuckers!! WWG1WGA

Top Bottom