Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

So, those who paid inflated prices for EVs to "help save the world" are now being charged for helping to save the world. Who would have thunk it?

Coming to a country near you soon.

Goldhedge

Legendary

I drive a $1,000,000 car.

How so?

I lease a Subaru Impreza, the cheapest car I could find.

Costs me $198/month, including tax.

Almost everyone around me in my neighborhood of LA drives a much more expensive car: Tesla, BMW, Mercedes, Lexus…whatever.

I probably save $400/month by NOT driving a nicer car. At least.

I put that $400 into an S&P Index fund each month.

In 40 years, at 7% compound interest, that monthly savings turns into $1,049,025.

“There are no solutions. There are only tradeoffs.” Thomas Sowell

Share this post with every 20 year old you know.

Jbehel

Elite
Founder

I drive a $1,000,000 car.

How so?

I lease a Subaru Impreza, the cheapest car I could find.

Costs me $198/month, including tax.

Almost everyone around me in my neighborhood of LA drives a much more expensive car: Tesla, BMW, Mercedes, Lexus…whatever.

I probably save $400/month by NOT driving a nicer car. At least.

I put that $400 into an S&P Index fund each month.

In 40 years, at 7% compound interest, that monthly savings turns into $1,049,025.

“There are no solutions. There are only tradeoffs.” Thomas Sowell

Share this post with every 20 year old you know.

Can someone explain how this works and how to invest in it to a dummy (me). Thanks

BTAvenger

Elite
I had a discussion with a liberal that I know the other day. He was parroting normal, mainstream media talking points, saying how in fact the economy is doing great, jobs, etc. I of course, was objecting to literally everything he said. When I pushed him as to where he gets those figures and his news he became vague and evasive. Which led me to ask which side of the political aisle he thought was more of a slave to MSM and gets all their information from basically what are echo chambers? He of course said the right. perhaps I’m wrong, but I can’t help but think those on the political left predominantly are the ones who parrot what they are told. I think most on the right are at a very least Very skeptical of news that is put out these days. There are exceptions, obviously to every rule, but do most of you think I’m on the right track?

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

She is accusing the FBI of launching a secret operation called “Operation Casandra” to stalk her, discredit her, intimated her and possibly even “eliminate her” if need be so that she wouldn’t be a threat to
@JoeBiden
@ReadeAlexandra
Zero media coverage of course. The media hates talking about the sexual predator Alzheimer’s patient who stole the election.

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
I had a discussion with a liberal that I know the other day. He was parroting normal, mainstream media talking points, saying how in fact the economy is doing great, jobs, etc. I of course, was objecting to literally everything he said. When I pushed him as to where he gets those figures and his news he became vague and evasive. Which led me to ask which side of the political aisle he thought was more of a slave to MSM and gets all their information from basically what are echo chambers? He of course said the right. perhaps I’m wrong, but I can’t help but think those on the political left predominantly are the ones who parrot what they are told. I think most on the right are at a very least Very skeptical of news that is put out these days. There are exceptions, obviously to every rule, but do most of you think I’m on the right track?
Sharing my personal views on this topic. I think both sides have pockets of people who solely drink the kool-aid and people who do independent research to form connections and conclusions. Unfortunately, those who only drink the kool-aid are stuck in the emotion, opinion, fact cycle of the MSM. Watch an hour of CNN and an hour of Hannity and you’ll see this play out. They use emotion to keep their audience invested, they form their opinions to reinforce that emotion, and then they sprinkle in a little fact to top it off. This is why destroying Musk and Twitter are so important. Without Twitter, independent journalists don’t have the necessary reach to pull people out of that cycle.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I'm hoping this Bitch winds up in the same jail she manages which has a terrible record for humane treatment.

Fani Willis is as crooked as they come!!!

Last edited:

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

This trade caught my eye. Senator Markwayne Mullin just disclosed a purchase of stock in a company called Badger Meter. Badger Meter produces automated water meter technology. The EPA recently passed a mandate requiring utilities to upgrade to new automated water meters. Mullin sits on the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works. Tulsa, Oklahoma just announced that they will be spending $94M to upgrade their meters. Markwayne Mullin represents the state of Oklahoma. We’ll keep an eye out to see how much federal money goes to Badger Meter.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
This could very quickly reveal that J6 was indeed a setup.

The Plot Thickens: Damning New Details Emerge in Jan 6 Pipe Bomb Cover UpBefore learning of the information in this piece, we would have said the chance of January 6 pipe bombs being a hoax and cover-up was 99 percent—leaving a 1 percent chance that some bizarre, exotic, but plausible and innocent explanation could be given for the anomalies we’ve covered. Now we are in a position to rule out that remaining 1 percent of doubt. The January 6 pipe bombs are 100% a hoax, and 100% a cover-up. What’s more—we know who is covering it up. Stay tuned, when this fully blows up it will be the biggest story in the country, and the biggest scandal in recent American history.https://revolver.news/2024/01/the-plot-thickens-damning-new-details-emerge-in-jan-6-pipe-bomb-cover-up/

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Sharing my personal views on this topic. I think both sides have pockets of people who solely drink the kool-aid and people who do independent research to form connections and conclusions. Unfortunately, those who only drink the kool-aid are stuck in the emotion, opinion, fact cycle of the MSM. Watch an hour of CNN and an hour of Hannity and you’ll see this play out. They use emotion to keep their audience invested, they form their opinions to reinforce that emotion, and then they sprinkle in a little fact to top it off. This is why destroying Musk and Twitter are so important. Without Twitter, independent journalists don’t have the necessary reach to pull people out of that cycle.
I agree with this. Used to watch Hannity all the time. Now I’ve wised up to his gaslighting.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Putin really say that?🤣🤣🤣
its-still.gif

Goldhedge

Legendary
Your MSM propaganda dosage for today...

GOP Committee Stunt BACKFIRES in their FACES Yet Again​

MeidasTouch host Ben Meiselas reports on how the Republican stunt to impeach Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkas backfired in their faces as Democrats went on the offense with powerful messages on how the GOP is trying to harm the country for Donald Trump.

Latest posts

Top Bottom