Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
d130221b809b7e836a9160799fb799f1.gif

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

NEW: School shooting averted in San Diego county after students reported suspicious behavior from a classmate, RPG found in his home. Who just has an RPG lying around? The teenager and his father were arrested after the teen made threats against the school. When police conducted a search warrant at the home, they found ghost guns, bomb-making materials, and an RPG rocket launcher."This is a situation where everything went right. The students saw some videos, they heard some statements that were really concerning and I think by what was found in the search warrant, those fears were valid," said Poway Unified School District Chief Comms Officer Christine Paik. The father, 45-year-old Neal Anders, is being held on $300,000 bail.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Cue the networks screaming anyone opposed to this as unpatriotic. Politicians and those running for office who don't toe the line will be ostracized and said to be un-American and unfit for office.

Govt basically drones its own soldiers and we have to go to war
The younger pro Biden Libs will suddenly scrutinize his war policy…

Goldhedge

Legendary
How's he doing...?

The way I look at it:
1. We attack Iran
2. China attacks Taiwan
3. North Korea attacks South Korea
4. Russia overwhelms Ukraine
5. Arab terrorist join together against Israel
6. Illegals who entered our country get armed by covert operatives already in place here
Did I miss anything?

Goldhedge

Legendary

Notable: A reporter asked John Kirby why President Biden doesn’t just use his executive authority at the border…

Kirby replied Biden is willing to, but wants/needs the Senate border bill first.

Reporter asked why? Kirby says Biden needs the authority in the bill.

That is not true. The same authority Biden used to reverse almost every Trump policy at the border - including terminating the national emergency declaration at the border upon taking office - can be used to make significant changes.

Goldhedge

Legendary

Meet Lucas Fontenelle. An illegal who was convicted of assault and battery with a firearm last month. ICE had a detainer on him but he was able to remain in Massachusetts and was released from jail because of their sanctuary policies.

He’s now accused of another armed robbery in Milford, MA, less than a month after being released.

Biden’s and the Democrats’ open border policies are allowing illegal criminals to roam our country terrorizing Americans.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Yes. Was in the gym today wife. Ran into him and said hey buddy. He said hey buddy back and we smiled.

A couple hours later I get another call from gym manager. He went another higher step to like a district manager saying I was making death threats and he was going to get a restraining order on me. We both started laughing and he said listen I’m giving you a courtesy because I know who this guy is and there’s no telling what he will do.

So I promised wife to steer clear. I’ll just smile and wave next time.
Seems like mental derangement is a qualification to be a fed. Be like Biden.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

NEW: School shooting averted in San Diego county after students reported suspicious behavior from a classmate, RPG found in his home. Who just has an RPG lying around? The teenager and his father were arrested after the teen made threats against the school. When police conducted a search warrant at the home, they found ghost guns, bomb-making materials, and an RPG rocket launcher."This is a situation where everything went right. The students saw some videos, they heard some statements that were really concerning and I think by what was found in the search warrant, those fears were valid," said Poway Unified School District Chief Comms Officer Christine Paik. The father, 45-year-old Neal Anders, is being held on $300,000 bail.

Guess what folks. That's not the only RPG or other military weapon (AR-15's are not military weapons) in people's possession. My guess is many of the military aged men from ME countries or China already have stockpiles of these with more coming across the border daily. When the SHTF it won't be just gunfire in places. Those 40 million acres bought by our adversaries near military bases probably are being used as storage until the "Go" is issued.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Texit?

From Russia's Medvedev.

https://dallasexpress.com/state/bor...vq3zdYK1IFZ/:06JQYhy3g212b5hIU/P6Pcd6LIOitwiS

“The American Administration shows its total inability to cope with the migration crisis which has broken out in one of the largest U.S. states. Its governor stopped giving even the slightest damn as to what the White House and its senile old man Biden think, and started to mend barbed wire fences. Indeed, anything will do when defending against the flow of migrants who uncontrollably cross the southern border.”

“So eagerly supporting the Kiev neonazis, and seemingly, blind to everything else, official Washington proved totally impotent in domestic policy matters. With their inaction, these very authorities can drive the people of Texas up the wall — the very people who are even now mulling over separation.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom