Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
Could be. Hit by whom? Local drugs dealers or the cartel or someone else for other reasons---perhaps he was about the speak out about the death jab and the Covid Cartel offed him?

I rarely look at poster names when reading posts. Sorry. Nikki Haley said she will change that.
I think his background lends me to believe he knew something about the death jab.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

JUST IN: An 11-year-old boy is hunted down and shot in Atlanta, Georgia right next to a busy road. Atlanta is a mess. Video footage shows the young boy running through a parking lot near Martin Luther King Drive. Police officers arrived at the scene and found the boy with two gunshot wounds. He was taken to the hospital. The Atlanta Police Department has not found the suspects and has only described them as "three black males."

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Elon getting the Lawfare treatment like Trump.

Elon Musk has increased the value of Tesla by more than ten times since he entered into the pay package. He is by a country mile the most successful CEO in America, and it’s impossible to imagine Tesla succeeding as it has without Musk helming it. Tesla shareholders, even when Musk and his brother were excluded, easily approved the pay package. It’s increasingly obvious that the US court system only exists to attack political enemies under the guise of the law.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Elon getting the Lawfare treatment like Trump.

Elon Musk has increased the value of Tesla by more than ten times since he entered into the pay package. He is by a country mile the most successful CEO in America, and it’s impossible to imagine Tesla succeeding as it has without Musk helming it. Tesla shareholders, even when Musk and his brother were excluded, easily approved the pay package. It’s increasingly obvious that the US court system only exists to attack political enemies under the guise of the law.

I remember that story this spring about wealthy Americans seeking dual citizenship outside the US at record rates. I think this is why. The super wealthy know these liberal judges will just rob the shit out of them and they are hiding their wealth and making sure they have a landing spot.

The US used to be where people came to get protection from tyrants and now we are just as bad as any of them.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Elon may not be perfect, but at least we get shit like this.
Elon Musk Tesla GIF

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

NAZI Scientists Learned How To Brainwash & Control The Population, A Sort Of “Mind Control”, Here’s What’s Needed For It To Work

(Keep in mind while listening to this that we have seen a HUGE increase in aluminum being sprayed into our atmosphere. Coincidence?)

“That's why the Nazis were studying mind control. And what the Nazis had settled on for mind control was that a person first needed to be malnourished.

The second thing was they needed to have heavy metals, aluminum was their one of choice at that time, deposited into their bodies.

The third thing that they needed was to have negative stimulus, punishment if you don't do what we tell you to do.

And then the 4th thing, repeat messaging.

When you do those 4 things, what you Create as a person who is now willing to suggest ability and willing to be controlled in their mind. In 1945, Alan Dulles Brings 1600 Nazi scientists into the United States.

It's called Operation Paperclip. He clears all their records. He makes sure they avoid getting involved in the Nuremberg trials. All of them certainly would have been sentenced to death. He brought him into the United States, put him in our government, and gave them unlimited funding because he loved what they were doing with mind control.

These scientists brought all the Nazi science into United States. And so now you have rollout of the Nazi agenda in the United States and then starting to go globally because everybody is taking what the United States do is doing as the way of the future. Those repeated messages that this Nazis were doing, Those became commercials.”

The WEF/ Establishment are the fourth Reich. Been saying it for a while.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Any updates regarding fk face?
Yes. Was in the gym today wife. Ran into him and said hey buddy. He said hey buddy back and we smiled.

A couple hours later I get another call from gym manager. He went another higher step to like a district manager saying I was making death threats and he was going to get a restraining order on me. We both started laughing and he said listen I’m giving you a courtesy because I know who this guy is and there’s no telling what he will do.

So I promised wife to steer clear. I’ll just smile and wave next time.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Yes. Was in the gym today wife. Ran into him and said hey buddy. He said hey buddy back and we smiled.

A couple hours later I get another call from gym manager. He went another higher step to like a district manager saying I was making death threats and he was going to get a restraining order on me. We both started laughing and he said listen I’m giving you a courtesy because I know who this guy is and there’s no telling what he will do.

So I promised wife to steer clear. I’ll just smile and wave next time.
I'd be wearing a camera... with audio....

WGP Smart Audio Glasses Blue Light Blocking UV400 - Photochromic Lenses - Built-in Mic & Speakers - Voice Control - Bluetooth Connectivity

Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 7.53.29 PM.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom