Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

Hey Ted,
vegas-oceans11.gif

jdgnole

Elite
Founder

I drive a $1,000,000 car.

How so?

I lease a Subaru Impreza, the cheapest car I could find.

Costs me $198/month, including tax.

Almost everyone around me in my neighborhood of LA drives a much more expensive car: Tesla, BMW, Mercedes, Lexus…whatever.

I probably save $400/month by NOT driving a nicer car. At least.

I put that $400 into an S&P Index fund each month.

In 40 years, at 7% compound interest, that monthly savings turns into $1,049,025.

“There are no solutions. There are only tradeoffs.” Thomas Sowell

Share this post with every 20 year old you know.

7% return those were the days

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Seems relevant. USAID spending hundreds of millions of dollars (at least) designing, building and operating water and wastewater plants and pipelines in Jordan.

Biggest project looks like a desalination plant that will provide 2.5 million gallons a day of fresh water through a 200 mile pipeline. The plant is most likely a reverse osmosis plant which means it’s an energy hog and probably uses a lot of chemicals. Not to mention the tanks, cooling towers, pump stations and power needed to pump the water 200 miles.

https://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/PA00XFJ5.pdf

Meanwhile we are building very similar water plants that use reclaimed water as a supply (toilet to the tap) to protect the environment. If you’re building a wastewater plant over there, why not use the treated wastewater as a source and avoid the cost and inefficiencies of a 200 mile pipeline? Build about 4MW of solar panels next to it and you have a lib water engineer’s wet dream.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

Provide basic training, and camera equipment, and give a number to call legal counsel to file emergency injunctionsOnce the ballots are commingled, it’s irreversible, so we need to prevent the illegal commingling with lawfare before they can steal the White House (again)

Wasn’t all that done last time. We have sworn testimony, videos, and data.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
That's a bit disappointing of a story, given the lead up to it. I mean, who didn't know that Kamala is unpopular and Joey is in decline? I guess the part of Big Mike would be new info, but other than that, seems like most of this stuff is already known.
You aren’t his audience. Your job it to share it with the dipshits who have no idea.

Goldhedge

Legendary
That's a bit disappointing of a story, given the lead up to it. I mean, who didn't know that Kamala is unpopular and Joey is in decline? I guess the part of Big Mike would be new info, but other than that, seems like most of this stuff is already known.
Everyone knows it, it's that nobody in the admin is saying the quiet part out loud...

Till now!

Spills his guts in the pursuit of D. Lol
Exactly! How could he not know James? Living under a rock in DC??

Those glasses wouldn't fool me!

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
How it needs to be done

Old and believe people have said not a damn thing was actually done after the mayor gave this speech. Was simply optics nonsense. I could be wrong but that's what people have said.

Goldhedge

Legendary

Republicans are trying to sneak in a $155 billion bill that combines welfare for illegals with crony corporate tax cuts.

All disguised as "tax relief for families" Dems, of course, are only too happy to play along and fleece the voters.

Welcome to America's ruling coalition: illegal immigrants and corporate lobbyists.

Two parties, united

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Floral Arrangements: RNC - $70,328.00
DNC - $795

Consultants:RNC - $1,078,279.47
DNC - $114,000

Office Supplies: RNC - $297,717.64
DNC - $45,005

Limousines: RNC - $263,127.25
DNC - $7,000

Voter File Maintenance: RNC - $39,233.50
DNC - $235,865.88

GOTV Texts: RNC - $86,019
DNC -$1,676,923.29

State Outlays: RNC - $13,800,200
DNC - $23,835,437

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I had a discussion with a liberal that I know the other day. He was parroting normal, mainstream media talking points, saying how in fact the economy is doing great, jobs, etc. I of course, was objecting to literally everything he said. When I pushed him as to where he gets those figures and his news he became vague and evasive. Which led me to ask which side of the political aisle he thought was more of a slave to MSM and gets all their information from basically what are echo chambers? He of course said the right. perhaps I’m wrong, but I can’t help but think those on the political left predominantly are the ones who parrot what they are told. I think most on the right are at a very least Very skeptical of news that is put out these days. There are exceptions, obviously to every rule, but do most of you think I’m on the right track?
No. Libs are idiots incapable of reason.

Latest posts

Top Bottom