Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Here is a good example of Charlie's organization identifying the problem at a micro level and applying resources to solve the problem.

Comment:
Why is TPA doing this and not Ronna McDaniel at the RNC? But I'm sure Ronna will continue to fill her friend's bank accounts that own IT firms to build RNC websites for millions of dollars that no one will visit.

Charlie has identified the three states that Trump needs to win in '24 that we all here already know: GA, WI, and AZ.

Of these three states ballot chasing is illegal in GA but remains legal in WI and AZ.

At this time Charlie's team has allocated enough funds to start with 300 Ballot Chasers in the two states of AZ and WI.

Charlie explains the plan in more detail in his interview with Megyn Kelly:

LINK

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1706802137481.png
needed to be repeated

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1706802301283.png

1706802347333.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
My latest Radio Interview on the Critical Hour 29/01/24

US Government Lied About Location of Base Where Attack Killed US Troops. It Was in Illegally Occupied South Syria, Not Jordan. Everyone Nancy Pelosi Doesn't Like is Putin.​

What’s the big deal? We have troops in Syria even though Syria doesn’t want them there.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

One of the most destructive people in our country whose name is not mentioned often is a man by the name of Steve Phillips.

Phillips is a Democrat political operative who was a key player in getting
@BarackObama elected and propping up Kamala Harris throughout her career.

Did you know that Kamala Harris and her sister @mayaharris_ are associates of Democrat political operative Steve Phillips @StevePtweets, who is a self identifying Marxist-Leninist, and a supporter of a pro-Chinese Communist Party group called League of Revolutionary Struggle?

Phillips helped Maya Harris’s husband @tonywest become the associate attorney general in the Obama administration. According to Phillips’ blog “Political Intelligence”, he once said, “First, let me make clear that I come out of the Left. I’ve studied Marx, Mao, and Lenin. In college, I organized solidarity efforts for freedom struggles in South Africa and Nicaragua, and I palled around with folks who considered themselves communists and revolutionaries …, and I did my research paper on the Black Panther Party.”

Phillips runs a PAC called PowerPac that props up black communists in the Democrat Party, and supporters of Maoism. He’s a black man who cries about white people, but he married a white woman named Susan Sandler of the multi-billion Sandler family.

Sandler is the daughter of Herb and Marion Sandler, who were left-wing philanthropists and founders of the Sandler Foundation, where Susan Sandler is a board trustee. The Sandlers were the billionaire owners of Golden West, a savings and loans bank.

Sanders often describes herself as the largest and earliest funder of Obama’s 2008 campaign for President.

After marrying a rich white woman, Phillips had endless funds to push his radical leftist agenda. Sandler was a founding member of the Democracy Alliance (DA), a major Democrat donor funds that includes George Soros.

In 2020, Sandler’s foundation gave $200 million to Leftist “racial justice groups”.

Many people don’t even know Steve Phillip’s name. But he’s one of the biggest enemies in America. Save his picture on your phone so you know who is destroying our country. This is Steve and his wife who he married for her money. As a black supremacist, Steve didn’t marry Susan because of his love for white people, because he is a major race divider, and he certainly didn’t marry her for her looks. ENEMIES OF AMERICA

1706805865691.gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Both of them. Georgia politics is corrupt as are most states, cities, counties and the federal gov't.

Explains much of his behavior these past 3 years. Wonder if Rastafarianberger is too? Maybe a 3-way?

Edit: May also lead to explaining the death of the Gov's. daughter's BF.

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Here is a good example of Charlie's organization identifying the problem at a micro level and applying resources to solve the problem.

Comment:
Why is TPA doing this and not Ronna McDaniel at the RNC? But I'm sure Ronna will continue to fill her friend's bank accounts that own IT firms to build RNC websites for millions of dollars that no one will visit.

Charlie has identified the three states that Trump needs to win in '24 that we all here already know: GA, WI, and AZ.

Of these three states ballot chasing is illegal in GA but remains legal in WI and AZ.

At this time Charlie's team has allocated enough funds to start with 300 Ballot Chasers in the two states of AZ and WI.

Charlie explains the plan in more detail in his interview with Megyn Kelly:

LINK
Better find somewhere other than AZ.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

This trade caught my eye. Senator Markwayne Mullin just disclosed a purchase of stock in a company called Badger Meter. Badger Meter produces automated water meter technology. The EPA recently passed a mandate requiring utilities to upgrade to new automated water meters. Mullin sits on the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works. Tulsa, Oklahoma just announced that they will be spending $94M to upgrade their meters. Markwayne Mullin represents the state of Oklahoma. We’ll keep an eye out to see how much federal money goes to Badger Meter.

Federal money won’t go directly to them. But these projects will be funded by federal and state (supplied by federal) grants and low interest loans. These projects are everywhere.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Freaking layoffs everwhere. All that bad news dudes at Ford were telling finally came out too... THey are losing over $30k on each electric vehicle they sale. People hate them for the most part too. The amount of trade ins they are getting of EV's from people switching back to gas is insane.
Gonna be a lot of low priced 'out-de-door' EV on the lot...

I wonder how much it would cost to make them petrol...?

Latest posts

Top Bottom