Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Complaint suggests 2 possible felonies -- but only if 1512 survives the SCOTUS challenge -- and the usual handful of misdemeanors. No charge alleges any act of violence directed at any law enforcement officer.ZERO indication in any of the allegations of the complaint that he was a danger to anyone.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Want to attend.

We are in planning stages now. Coincides with my birthday and an old friend from high school/college roommate's birthday. We saw the Stones in Boston for our 40th many years ago. We're more excited about this one.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
The Grateful Dead produced shit music. Fight me!
wachovia-bank-sign-king-of-prussia-mall-near-philadelphia-pa-usa-BN5M6M.jpg

Sundown tomorrow.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

BREAKING: Four of the illegal migrants who assaulted NYPD officers near Times Square may be on the run to California according to the New York Post.

Gee, maybe letting them out without bail wasn’t a good idea?

“Cops believe the group hopped on a bus bound for California on Wednesday after giving phony names to a church-affiliated nonprofit group that helps migrants get rides out of the city,” the Post reported.

Unbelievable.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Sneaking some buffet chinese food. They have MSNBC on. I feel dirty. Haha, seriously who watches this tabloid tv shit? They should be banned from citizenry! Skol!

Last edited:

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

BREAKING: Four of the illegal migrants who assaulted NYPD officers near Times Square may be on the run to California according to the New York Post.

Gee, maybe letting them out without bail wasn’t a good idea?

“Cops believe the group hopped on a bus bound for California on Wednesday after giving phony names to a church-affiliated nonprofit group that helps migrants get rides out of the city,” the Post reported.

Unbelievable.

I heard they went to one of the NGOs and they gave them papers and bus tickets to CA. 🙄

Latest posts

Top Bottom