Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
If so, then so be it. On the surface he’s already light years ahead of the other career politicians. He at least sounds like a real person, and he speaks on the issues that hit home with most people.
He’s running for 2028, saying the right things, Trump supporter, America 1st, calling out the Deep State. We will find out.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Remember the Chinese stole 15 million files on current and former government employees. I'm sure there was a lot of juicy stuff on many and their families which the Chinese and likely others (including our alphabet agencies) are using against these people.

Once they find something usable against someone they squeeze them. Every subsequent thing they do for the blackmailers to protect their misdeeds from disclosure just adds to the list of those misdeeds. That only ensnares them further and makes it more difficult to escape and do the right thing.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
https://dallasexpress.com/crime/acc...XeyFEcoEQzae:feQvsCoQBIc0FinHSrfM+VNDYAL4d4Zi

Local Dallas area sex trafficker sent 600 messages to his team while in jail! WTF are they doing by giving him a tablet in the first place?

https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/...school-choice-is-about-undermining-democracy/

Verified Cunt Randi Weingarten, president of American Federation of Liberal Teachers, says school choice is about undermining democracy. No. It's a jobs program for her minions. More people going to the school of their choice reduces her influence and due$ she uses to pay her lavish salary and benefits. Anyone who said that school children will be wearing masks until the Virus is eliminated from Earth is the personification of an idiot.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/...e-student-can-sue-school-va-high-court-rules/

Hope he takes them for millions.

UGAmp

Poster
I’m here to ask for prayers for my sister. I’ve posted about her before. She suffered two brain bleeds last summer due to a ruptured cavernoma in her brainstem (we believe as a result of the vaccine). She was not affected mentally, just physically. She has been confined to a wheelchair, has double vision, limited use of her hands, and limited communication. She has had at least a dozen surgeries since last summer, including a surgery on her foot 6 weeks ago and is currently limited to her bed as she recovers (she cannot put any weight on it) and this has taken a toll on her physically and mentally (and she will be on bed rest for at least 3 more weeks). My mom broke down crying yesterday saying she thinks my sister does not have much longer to live based on her low energy, limited eating, and breathing. I’m praying it is just a bug (her kids have been sick). She said several months ago that she just wanted to die but as recently as last week she has been wanting more therapies and she firmly said she does not want to die.
My sister is a mom to four daughters (ages 15, 12, the second youngest turned 10 yesterday, and the youngest will be 7 in January). All she wants in life is to be a good mom and wife. Can you please pray for miraculous healing? She just turned 41 at the end of November. I can’t image life without my sister. She is the heart of our family. Thank you for reading and thank you for praying.

Last edited:
I’m here to ask for prayers for my sister. I’ve posted about her before. She suffered two brain bleeds last summer due to a ruptured cavernoma in her brainstem (we believe as a result of the vaccine). She was not affected mentally, just physically. She has been confined to a wheelchair, has double vision, limited use of her hands, and limited communication. She has had at least a dozen surgeries since last summer, including a surgery on her foot 6 weeks ago and is currently limited to her bed as she recovers (she cannot put any weight on it) and this has taken a toll of her physically and mentally (and she will be on bed rest for at least 3 more weeks). My mom broke down crying yesterday saying she thinks my sister does not have much longer to live based on her low energy, limited eating, and breathing. I’m praying it is just a bug (her kids have been sick). She said several months ago that she just wanted to die but as recently as last week she has been wanting more therapies and she said firmly she does not want to die.
My sister is a mom to four daughters (ages 15, 12, the second youngest turned 10 yesterday, and the youngest will be 7 in January). All she wants in life is to be a good mom and wife. Can you please pray for miraculous healing? She just turned 41 at the end of November. I can’t image life without my sister. She is the heart of our family. Thank you for reading and thank you for praying.
Best wishes to your sister but don’t spread communist propaganda by suggesting it was linked to an American company’s vaccine.

Top Bottom