Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
I’m here to ask for prayers for my sister. I’ve posted about her before. She suffered two brain bleeds last summer due to a ruptured cavernoma in her brainstem (we believe as a result of the vaccine). She was not affected mentally, just physically. She has been confined to a wheelchair, has double vision, limited use of her hands, and limited communication. She has had at least a dozen surgeries since last summer, including a surgery on her foot 6 weeks ago and is currently limited to her bed as she recovers (she cannot put any weight on it) and this has taken a toll on her physically and mentally (and she will be on bed rest for at least 3 more weeks). My mom broke down crying yesterday saying she thinks my sister does not have much longer to live based on her low energy, limited eating, and breathing. I’m praying it is just a bug (her kids have been sick). She said several months ago that she just wanted to die but as recently as last week she has been wanting more therapies and she firmly said she does not want to die.
My sister is a mom to four daughters (ages 15, 12, the second youngest turned 10 yesterday, and the youngest will be 7 in January). All she wants in life is to be a good mom and wife. Can you please pray for miraculous healing? She just turned 41 at the end of November. I can’t image life without my sister. She is the heart of our family. Thank you for reading and thank you for praying.
Prayers for your Sister and Family , God Bless🙏🏻

npkleedad

Poster
Insider Monkey

Jim Cramer Says Recession Is Not Coming and Recommends These 11 Stocks​

Fahad Saleem
Thu, December 21, 2023 at 9:10 AM EST·9 min read

In this article, we will take a detailed look at the Jim Cramer Says Recession Is Not Coming and Recommends These 11 Stocks. For a quick overview of such stocks, read our article Jim Cramer Says Recession Is Not Coming and Recommends These 5 Stocks.
On December 14, an enthusiastic Jim Cramer announced on his program on CNBC that the much-dreaded recession in not coming and pricing stability has been achieved by the Federal Reserve.
“Powell does not want to declare victory… I will declare victory for him, Cramer said.”

sbisteve

Elite
Founder
Thank you, @Jayhox. My mom visited her earlier today and said she seemed to be doing better. An answer to prayers!

And I am one of the (few) ladies on this board. ;)
Praying for your sister. Lost my brother year and half ago after taking the shot.
Just lost my mom last month for what I feel like was from the shot also. Praying so much for you and your family!!!

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Insider Monkey

Jim Cramer Says Recession Is Not Coming and Recommends These 11 Stocks​

Fahad Saleem
Thu, December 21, 2023 at 9:10 AM EST·9 min read

In this article, we will take a detailed look at the Jim Cramer Says Recession Is Not Coming and Recommends These 11 Stocks. For a quick overview of such stocks, read our article Jim Cramer Says Recession Is Not Coming and Recommends These 5 Stocks.
On December 14, an enthusiastic Jim Cramer announced on his program on CNBC that the much-dreaded recession in not coming and pricing stability has been achieved by the Federal Reserve.
1703214480940.gif

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I am currently reading a book titled "The Handbook of 5GW" (5th Generational Warfare). I have yet to read General Michael Flynn's book on the same topic but it is next on my list. Anyways, part of the book talks about NBIC technologies being used in 5GW (Nano, Bio, Informational, and Cognitive). I think I speak for most on this board when I say that all of these are currently being used against us, with nano and bio coming in the form of COVID and the vaccines for it. Now, I am a big fan of the series of Jason Bourne movies, and something the book talked about was discussed in The Bourne Legacy from 2012. In a scene Rachel Weisz who plays the doctor/researcher is talking to Renner (Bourne) and she talks about how their research enabled them to increase the cellular mitochondria by 1% in each cell, dramatically increasing the Treadstone/Blackbriar personnel's energy and physical abilities. Well folks, that ain't science fiction or movie stuff. That shit is for real. The 5GW book was published in 2010, 2 years before the movie. The book talks about how DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) was working on this 13 years ago. I've always kinda scoffed at the notion that Chyna has been trying to engineer a race of "super soldiers" that are genetically enhanced as I thought that tech was not possible. It appears I am wrong. I would imagine that such abilities to alter the human genome to the degree of increasing cellular mitochondria falls under nano and bio. I would also imagine that somewhere in a lab either in the US or Chyna or Ukraine, they have had success in doing this. Scary shit my friends. Perhaps stocking up on guns and ammo (not that I'm doing that, I had a tragic boating accident) won't matter too much for the future.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^and many still can't get laid^^

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
408471864_756662289835849_7821100465964053125_n.jpg

Best economy we’ve had since Clinton.

Last month, for the first time since April 2020, prices fell on a monthly basis.

US inflation slowed further in November, and consumer spending continued to outpace expectations, according to a closely watched report released Friday by the Commerce Department.

November’s Personal Consumption Expenditures price index, a comprehensive measure of prices US households pay for goods and services, declined 0.1% from the month before, bringing the annual inflation rate to 2.6%.

It’s the first time the headline PCE index went negative on a monthly basis since early in the pandemic. Annually, it’s a marked improvement from a 2.9% rate in October.

The Federal Reserve’s favored inflation gauge — the “core” Personal Consumption Expenditures price index that excludes energy and food prices — also cooled to 3.2% for the year ended in November. That’s a step back from October’s annual increase of 3.4% and a step closer to the central bank’s 2% target rate.

Ukraine is feeling very good about its ability to win the war and relatively quickly! 2027-2028 is looking like the most probable window.

Slava America! Slava Ukraini!

Top Bottom