Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Denmark plans to send $ 1.8 bn aid package to Ukraine, prime minister says​

The five Nordic nations in Oslo assured President Volodymyr Zelenskyy they would support Ukraine “for as long as it takes” as the country struggles to drive Russian forces out of its territory.

On 13 December, Zelenskyy attended the Ukraine-Northern Europe Summit in Oslo after meeting US President Joe Biden and American lawmakers in Washington, the President’s Office reported.

During the meeting, Prime Minister of Denmark Mette Frederiksen announced the country was preparing an aid package for Ukraine worth nearly $1.8 billion.

If approved, the package would include ammunition, tanks, and drones, the prime minister told journalists, according to UkrInform.

The Ukrainian leader and Frederiksen also discussed ways to strengthen cooperation between the countries in the defense sector.

Separately, Zelenskyy praised the significant contribution of Denmark in the creation of the international coalition of fighter jets.

Slava Ukraini!

AgEngDawg

Legendary

Denmark plans to send $ 1.8 bn aid package to Ukraine, prime minister says​

The five Nordic nations in Oslo assured President Volodymyr Zelenskyy they would support Ukraine “for as long as it takes” as the country struggles to drive Russian forces out of its territory.

On 13 December, Zelenskyy attended the Ukraine-Northern Europe Summit in Oslo after meeting US President Joe Biden and American lawmakers in Washington, the President’s Office reported.

During the meeting, Prime Minister of Denmark Mette Frederiksen announced the country was preparing an aid package for Ukraine worth nearly $1.8 billion.

If approved, the package would include ammunition, tanks, and drones, the prime minister told journalists, according to UkrInform.

The Ukrainian leader and Frederiksen also discussed ways to strengthen cooperation between the countries in the defense sector.

Separately, Zelenskyy praised the significant contribution of Denmark in the creation of the international coalition of fighter jets.

Slava Ukraini!

You do realize that Ukraine doesn’t conscript anyone under the age of 27 correct?

They conscripted the old be they were the easiest for society to lose and were the most gung-ho to kill commies.

Ukraine still has millions of men they could conscript if they wanted. Zelensky just rejected calls to mobilize another 500,000 soldiers because it was unnecessary currently.

Only Ukrainian men aged between 27 and 60 can be mobilised by draft officers. Men aged between 18 and 26 can't be drafted, though they can enlist voluntarily.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
You do realize that Ukraine doesn’t conscript anyone under the age of 27 correct?

They conscripted the old be they were the easiest for society to lose and were the most gung-ho to kill commies.

Ukraine still has millions of men they could conscript if they wanted. Zelensky just rejected calls to mobilize another 500,000 soldiers because it was unnecessary currently.

Only Ukrainian men aged between 27 and 60 can be mobilised by draft officers. Men aged between 18 and 26 can't be drafted, though they can enlist voluntarily.
🤣🤣

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Roots.

Oh snaps…

Tucker Carlson Weighs in on the Las Vegas Mass Shooting 👀

I can’t wait for that Tucker Documentary.

• It smelled wrong. That story was covered in lies
• Gun experts know a lot of it didn’t make any sense
• Where the shooters body was found, when it was found, there are about 15 data points in this story that are clearly untrue.

Anyone know a reeeeally good documentary on the Vegas Shooting?

rumble.com/v42fqg8-tucker…

MalO

Elite
desantis is such a scumbag.

Republican presidential candidate Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) said he will not follow fellow candidate Vivek Ramaswamy’s lead and voluntarily withdraw his name from the ballot in Colorado in protest of former President Donald Trump’s name being taken off the ballot.

In an interview on Newsmax, Ron DeSantis was asked if he would do the same.

He responded:

No, I think that’s just playing into the left. I think the case will get overturned by the Supreme Court, but I’ve qualified for all the ballots, I’m competing in all the states, and I’m going to accumulate the delegates necessary. That’s the whole name of the game in this situation, but I do anticipate that decision was political and will get reversed.
Ron DeSantis says he will not follow Vivek Ramaswamy’s lead and withdraw from the Colorado primary if Donald Trump is not on the ballot. pic.twitter.com/0EJZLj47CN
— ALX 🇺🇸 (@alx) December 20, 2023

Doesn't want to investigate biden
Doesn't want to stand in solidarity with his party
Takes 5 million dollars in campaign funds from ken griffin

I used to think highly of this guy. How wrong I was.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Top Bottom