Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Can I be real with y’all for a moment?

Reporting accurately on Ukraine/Russia was not easy.

Every TV, newspaper, website, radio, etc., ALL OF THEM were telling you “Russia bad”, and myself, along with a handful of others, did the unpopular thing, which was report the truth.

Do you know how hard it was, as an American Veteran, from a military family with generations of service in the US MIL, to have to do what I just did for the last 2 years? Both the Left and Right despised me, and every major media outlet took their turns besmirching my good name because I DARED to threaten their propaganda campaign. They tried to take everything from me. Only problem was, there wasn’t anything left for them to take.

You think I WANTED to do this? You think I enjoyed reporting that the country myself and my family served in for decades, is actually the evil empire? You think I enjoyed learning that all I had ever been told, turned out to be a lie? No. But I chose to do the right thing because it needed to be done, regardless of the consequences, of which there were many.

Will those of us who combated the propaganda machine ever get the proper recognition for what we did? Probably not. But if we lived in real world, Pulitzer Prizes would be going to the brave citizen journalists on Social Media for their accurate reporting, in spite of the vast sea of disinformation.

I don’t know how or when, but we will have our vengeance.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Trump Statement Agenda 47: Dismantling the Deep State & Reclaiming Democracy

• Reissue 2020 EO restoring the president’s authority to remove rogue bureaucrats

• Clean out corrupt actors in NAT SEC & intelligence apparatus.

• Weaponized Departments & agencies will be completely be overhauled.

• Totally reform FISA courts.

• Expose hoaxes & abuses of power, by establishing a “Truth & Reconciliation Commission”

• Major crackdown on Gov leakers who collude with Fake News,

• Make every IG’s office independent and physically separated from the departments they oversee.

• Establish an independent auditing system to continually monitor our intelligence agencies

• Move parts of the federal Gov to new locations outside of DC.

• Ban federal bureaucrats from taking jobs at companies they deal with and regulate.

• Constitutional amendment to impose term limits on members on congress.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder

It's $25 cheaper at Velocity, plus they have free shipping:

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Wow.

Austin Homicide detectives say they have now ruled out suicide in the death of 36-year-old Jerome Brooks. He was the former aide to mayoral candidate Sheila Jackson Lee who was berated in that now famed audio leaked during the campaign. The timing of Brooks' death has been a big subject on social media, and his mom says Queen Sheila should choose another occupation.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Wow.

Austin Homicide detectives say they have now ruled out suicide in the death of 36-year-old Jerome Brooks. He was the former aide to mayoral candidate Sheila Jackson Lee who was berated in that now famed audio leaked during the campaign. The timing of Brooks' death has been a big subject on social media, and his mom says Queen Sheila should choose another occupation.

had 'mini strokes'... what you bet he got the jab??

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The Florida government had an audit of Disney and the Reedy Creek district. I'm listening to a lawyer go through the audit and.... if anyone in Florida has any balls, Disney is fucked. The audit explicitly says they broke both state and federal laws, falsified records including SEC financial records... The lawyer says that the SEC and IRS should also start an investigation with what is in the audit.

Dude is going on a podcast tomorrow and I'll post a video clip that isn't 3 hours long... LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom