Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
God forbid we win an election. Lets go your route and lose to Biden or Newson and tell people how morally pure we are.

I'll change that. I just talked to Donald Trump and he said you are the best poster on this forum. He said the endorses you for poster of the year. Does that change what you think? LOL. You are such a small thinker.

He’s an accountant. If he was a big thinker he would make his own money instead of saving me in taxes what he makes a year.

God forbid we win an election. Lets go your route and lose to Biden or Newson and tell people how morally pure we are.

I'll change that. I just talked to Donald Trump and he said you are the best poster on this forum. He said the endorses you for poster of the year. Does that change what you think? LOL. You are such a small thinker.
While you’re right that DeSantis would lose handily to Biden that doesn’t make it true that Trump is the only one with a chance to beat him.

Haley would blow Biden out of the water and polls significantly better than Trump. The radical right’s resistance to accepting that there are other people out there that think differently from them is going to cost the GOP this election again in 24.

It will probably be what’s best in the long run because it will put all the Trump fan boys away for good but still losing 24 is completely unnecessary especially when you have a generational candidate like Haley already on deck.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

In 2014, 300 scientists warned Anthony Fauci would start a global pandemic.

Following the escape of three bugs from high-profile labs, these 300 scientists sent a letter to President Obama, urging him to shut down Anthony Fauci's gain-of-function research.

Obama issued a moratorium and shut down 18 of the worst projects by Anthony Fauci. In the end, he really didn't shut them down. Instead, Obama moved the research offshore to places like Ukraine, the former Soviet State of Georgia, and the Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan, China.

Now, it is widely accepted that COVID-19 originated from that very lab in Wuhan, China. The 300 scientists were right when they said Anthony Fauci would start a global pandemic.

@RobertKennedyJr

Repost and follow for more informative content. Related stories are attached in the thread below ⬇️

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
$$$ at least be honest about the money

GAJR3E2XsAA1nOi
Battleground states sure seem to benefit from those defense dollars. In all likelihood that money would dry up if ballots were verified, hand counted and in person.

Latest posts

Top Bottom