Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
How did you enjoy your time there?

Thinking about a trip from there to Italy. Would love some recs

Lucerne was gorgeous, good place for a couple of days. Geneva and Zurich were both interesting for somewhat reasons, and much smaller than I anticipated.

Lots of great scenery traveling between cities. Building cranes everywhere

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
I’m bored
If you want to argue with a lib go to tmb, or reddit, or du, or anywhere other than this thread. You have mucked it up enough.
if the original promise that was made for @Hoosier in Mad Town @Jayhox @TheRealJohnCooper and @MortgageHorn to moderate this thread, and this thread only, we wouldn’t be where we are today.

This thread and board would be 10 X what it is probably 100 X

Donations would have remained constant and strong.

FACT

BTW when we all still had that power not one of us had banned anyone.

There are only two or three people that need to be banned from this thread, and then let them participate in any other thread on this board.

The original promise/plan would have worked. It was the simplest plan and also it would be the most effective.

We still have a chance to save this thread and board if we would revert to the original promise/solution.

I mean, it’s real obvious why we’ve lost so many good posters.

It’s like Bob Iger at Disney making decisions.

Like letting radical Muslims into your country with zero restrictions and then waking up one day and wondering what the fuck happened to your country.

It’s a simple solution everything in life requires some kind of moderation/rules.

Sincerely,

Exiled Moderator
I agree for the most part. You and Barney Fife would have been terrible mods. The other two would have been enough. Donations are like life. Lots of champagne talkers but beer drinkers.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

Must have pissed off Steve Cook

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

Swallowell and Schiffy are still laughing all the way to the bank and they're worried about a dumbass that opened a door.

CurtOFD78

Elite

I had this SSSS designation on my boarding pass for a flight a few months ago. I believe I posted some questions about it in this thread. It was a complete pain in the ass with the near sexual assault I endured before getting cleared to leave the TSA area, had to sprint for my flight, which I made with about 60 seconds before they closed the door. Took me an hour of the flight to calm down. I've seen a TSA pat down before, but this was unfvcking believable. I've read that the SSSS is "random" but I have a funny feeling it has something to do with my political leanings.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
if the original promise that was made for @Hoosier in Mad Town @Jayhox @TheRealJohnCooper and @MortgageHorn to moderate this thread, and this thread only, we wouldn’t be where we are today.

This thread and board would be 10 X what it is probably 100 X

Donations would have remained constant and strong.

FACT

BTW when we all still had that power not one of us had banned anyone.

There are only two or three people that need to be banned from this thread, and then let them participate in any other thread on this board.

The original promise/plan would have worked. It was the simplest plan and also it would be the most effective.

We still have a chance to save this thread and board if we would revert to the original promise/solution.

I mean, it’s real obvious why we’ve lost so many good posters.

It’s like Bob Iger at Disney making decisions.

Like letting radical Muslims into your country with zero restrictions and then waking up one day and wondering what the fuck happened to your country.

It’s a simple solution everything in life requires some kind of moderation/rules.

Sincerely,

Exiled Moderator
This place would be glorious!

Latest posts

Top Bottom