Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Jesse Watters:”The 14th Amendment is Dead”

Portland teacher union put in a new contract that their teacher can discipline white students differently than black students and black students differently than Hispanic students.

If a student is disruptive in class, the teachers must…. “Take into consideration the impact of issues related to the students trauma, race, gender identity/presentation, sexual orientation…”

Disney owns 70% of Hulu and have to buy the other 30% by Jan of '24. Disney is giving one of the guys doing the evaluation on Hulu's price a board seat. Some people would say that looks shady as fuck and borderline illegal... Iger see's as a good business move.

If Hulu is valued above $35 billion it would be kind of bad for Disney. Below $30 billion and thats really good for Disney.

So you're saying sign up for Hulu and drop them in February? Got it.

Belezabro

Elite

Jesse Watters:”The 14th Amendment is Dead”

Portland teacher union put in a new contract that their teacher can discipline white students differently than black students and black students differently than Hispanic students.

If a student is disruptive in class, the teachers must…. “Take into consideration the impact of issues related to the students trauma, race, gender identity/presentation, sexual orientation…”

I can confirm this is the approach at our middle school. I have a few teacher friends that I coach football with and they have told me several times that black kids are treated differently in response to behaviors. They claim there is a group of 8th grade black girls that are "untouchables" and basically run the school.

😎

Before the vote, Senator Chuck Schumer, Democrat of New York and the majority leader, warned, “America’s national security is on the line.” He said that he had invited Mr. Zelensky to brief lawmakers in a confidential video call on Tuesday in which the Ukrainian leader is expected to give updates on the state of the fighting and offer reminders about the war’s broader implications.

“If Ukraine falls, Putin will keep on going,” Mr. Schumer said from the Senate floor Monday evening.

“Autocrats around the world will be emboldened,” he added. “Democracy, this grand and noble experiment, will enter an era of decline.”

CurtOFD78

Elite
The Florida government had an audit of Disney and the Reedy Creek district. I'm listening to a lawyer go through the audit and.... if anyone in Florida has any balls, Disney is fucked. The audit explicitly says they broke both state and federal laws, falsified records including SEC financial records... The lawyer says that the SEC and IRS should also start an investigation with what is in the audit.

Dude is going on a podcast tomorrow and I'll post a video clip that isn't 3 hours long... LOL.
I would not mind it one bit if WDW got Fvcked over this if it’s true. I cannot stand that place and company, and I live in central FLA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom