Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I can confirm this is the approach at our middle school. I have a few teacher friends that I coach football with and they have told me several times that black kids are treated differently in response to behaviors. They claim there is a group of 8th grade black girls that are "untouchables" and basically run the school.
That is the kind of thing that creates actual hate and racism. I hope this doesn't get much worse before it gets better.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I would not mind it one bit if WDW got Fvcked over this if it’s true. I cannot stand that place and company, and I live in central FLA.

Just started watching this but LegalMindset is the lawyer I was listening to last night. He is a Fl lawyer who specialized in special districts in FL and has been in court against Disney in the past. Most national legal experts don't understand the case because special districts are an almost exclusively FL thing.

It is funny to see how excited LegalMindset is over this because he said nobody plans to make the news in special district law... its the most boring law to practice in FL. LOL.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
First Chinese Police stations, then Bio Labs, now...

Secret Chinese Hotel Exposed - MILITARY AGED US-BOUND CHINESE STAGING AT COLOMBIAN HOTEL, CHINESE POLICE IN AMERICA

In Pasto, Colombia, Muckraker found a hotel packed to the brim with military-aged Chinese nationals who were headed to the United States.

During our stay at the Cabańas Rio Mayo Hotel, we were the only non-Chinese visitors. All of the signs posted around the hotel come with a Chinese translation, indicating that this is a common meeting place for people of Chinese origin.

There are so many Chinese nationals headed to the US, that they have established dedicated hubs along their migration route such as this hotel.

From this point, the Chinese will either cross the Darién Gap and trek up to the United States or will fly directly into Mexico if they have a visa.

We spoke to one of the Chinese men at the hotel. What he told us was terrifying.

I heard a Canadian woman talking about a part of Canada that is legit all Chinese now. She was saying you used to be able to go there and get food or get your nails done but now they will basically attack non Chinese people who enter the area. Makes sense why Trudeau is kissin up to Xi so hard.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
WEF Dictator Jacinda Ardern did not take the ‘vaccine’ that killed her own Citizens. Instead, she fled the Country…and sits on the Board of the Death Star…Blackrock…the Financial Arm of the World Economic Forum. Arrest this Monster for Genocide.
View attachment 209156
I think it was deemed appropriate for her to take the horse paste…

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

Trump Statement Agenda 47: Dismantling the Deep State & Reclaiming Democracy

• Reissue 2020 EO restoring the president’s authority to remove rogue bureaucrats

• Clean out corrupt actors in NAT SEC & intelligence apparatus.

• Weaponized Departments & agencies will be completely be overhauled.

• Totally reform FISA courts.

• Expose hoaxes & abuses of power, by establishing a “Truth & Reconciliation Commission”

• Major crackdown on Gov leakers who collude with Fake News,

• Make every IG’s office independent and physically separated from the departments they oversee.

• Establish an independent auditing system to continually monitor our intelligence agencies

• Move parts of the federal Gov to new locations outside of DC.

• Ban federal bureaucrats from taking jobs at companies they deal with and regulate.

• Constitutional amendment to impose term limits on members on congress.

Hmmmmm . . .

Expose hoaxes & abuses of power, by establishing a “Truth & Reconciliation Commission”

Hmmmmmmmm . . . Go to the 9:48 mark . . .

NSA guy: “We have it all. . . . We have every single one of you by the balls. You cannot survive this. You have one out. The truth and reconciliation out is — Make the deal, mutherfvcker, or you are going to die.”

A must watch

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

mr-chow-jack-off.gif

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Good afternoon there, folks. What a turn of events we have here. So much going on at once.

The White House will run out of funds to help Ukraine by years end. (Zelensky is about to have a long walk on the beach since that's where most sugar daddies break up with their mistress)

Senator Bob Menendez' possessing stolen gold from a 2013 robbery of a known associate. (Who wants to bet that the associate has the silver ones?)

A Loud Fart Erupts while John Kerry speaks about Something that’s gonna kill us. (Someone needs to cut down on those carbon emissions)

New Zealand Whistleblower hacks Covid Vaccine Data & Uncovers That it Kills 1 in 1,000 People.

Lindsey Graham does a 180, and NOW claims he is America First and wants to secure the border. (ISO works wonders doesn't It?)

James Comer said Joe Biden received "direct monthly payments" in 2018 from Hunter Biden's LLC Owasco PC, which has a direct link to the CCP. (You know at this point I wouldn't be surprised these bribes came with fortune cookies)

Liz Cheney says Donald Trump will Try to Stay in Office Beyond his Term (Liz, we are not shooting anyone in the face if that happens)

Texas Gov Gregg Abbott stated on record that illegal border crossings will become a state crime, empowering state officers to arrest Illegal Immigrants. (Hey' it's not like we were waiting for that other thing we all thought was already a crime)

Major Liberal City Set to Discipline Students Based on Their Race and Gender Identity for ‘Restorative Justice. (To avoid this discipline thing altogether, the kids should just say they have Taylor Swift tickets)

Prime Minister Robert Fico calls the WHO Pandemic Treaty "nonsense invented by greedy pharma companies." (Good, someone wants to stay in office for the right reasons instead of accepting bribes for it)

The Supreme Court will hear oral argument on Tuesday in a challenge to the constitutionality of a provision of a 2017 corporate tax reform law.

17 governors are demanding the Biden Administration prevent foreign adversaries like China from buying U.S. land. (I Wonder if Hunter Biden possibly testifying scared them straight?)

We are rounding off the last month of the year with some historical events that we would have never thought to see in our lifetime.

Especially regarding China’s position on gold that can offset the Western hegemony on nation's holding fiat or the ones left who haven't dumped it.

Looking at you Javier Milei. Not to mention Iraq ending the USD auctions tomorrow. Al-Sudani stating Iraq must now connect to the global markets.

Or Intel coming out talking about an imminent dollar crash by mid Dec. Things are heating up exponentially for all the wrong & right reasons. Can we experience another wild card to be at play regardless the Supreme Court who now wants to jump in on the J6 Case?

Well we have nothing else to do but to stick around and find out right? Something is afoot and we will have to hunker down a bit for the short term.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

BREAKING: US Sen. Marsha Blackburn demands to know from Christopher Wray why the FBI hasn't investigated into the Jeffrey Epstein case: "I tried to get the subpoena on the flight logs. People need to know who was on those planes and how often they were on those planes. Should those logs be made public? They've been heavily redacted. We never got to the bottom of this. They swept in under the rug and that is wrong and you need to right that wrong."

Latest posts

Top Bottom