Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Kirby is spending all week with some of the top physical therapists in the world this week. He has brought in experts from Germany to Japan. Bowers will be back by UT game and it will amaze the world. The doctors have been amazed by Kirby’s depth of knowledge on the medical science of this injury. They have asked him to speak at their university’s as a result.
I have an update on this.

They had a meeting on Bowers injury this morning. The holistic doctor from Germany commented on Kirby.

He told the group that Kirby is a true healer of mind, body, and spirit. He then clasped Kirby's hand and held Kirby's hand up to the group. He said, "These gentlemen these are the hands of a healer."

There was not a dry eye in the room. Some of the greatest holistic medical experts in world were crying with joy.

He went on to say: "In the world of medicine, we aim to heal the physical ailments, but often, we forget the power of healing the mind and spirit. Kirby, you have mastered the art of instilling a sense of purpose, determination, and resilience in your players. You've taught them how to overcome challenges, to find their inner strength, and to push themselves to the limits they never thought possible."

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I have an update on this.

They had a meeting on Bowers injury this morning. The holistic doctor from Germany commented on Kirby.

He told the group that Kirby is a true healer of mind, body and spirit. He then clasped Kirby's hand and held it up to the group. He said, "This gentlemen are the hands of a healer."

There was not a dry eye in the room. Some of the greatest holistic medical experts in world were crying with joy.

He went on to say: "In the world of medicine, we aim to heal the physical ailments, but often, we forget the power of healing the mind and spirit. Kirby, you have mastered the art of instilling a sense of purpose, determination, and resilience in your players. You've taught them how to overcome challenges, to find their inner strength, and to push themselves to the limits they never thought possible."

You'd Have Better Luck With A Proctologist As That Shit ☝️ Is Running Deep

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
meme-mckjggrmtchmcnlsxdrgsrckrllsep23.jpg

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The Defense Department specifically believes China had more than 500 nuclear warheads in its arsenal as of May, roughly 100 more than last year, according to its annual China Military Power Report.

DOD also estimates China will likely double that to more than 1,000 nuclear warheads by 2030, and the number is expected to grow, the report says.

Goldhedge

Legendary
1697727095683.png

I have been saying something very similar to the General here with one big exception:

I believe Q was a positive psy op to spur people to begin asking the right questions and looking for the right answers.

Its served its purpose and is now redundant. The Great Awakening is underway.

I've pushed back quite strongly for some time now at the attitude that "Hey man I don't have to do anything at my local level...we already won. The military is in control and Trump is still President. Why would I have to do anything or get involved? All I have to do is sit right here on my fat ass and watch the show unfold and munch on my popcorn!"

Anybody telling themselves that really REALLY missed the mark. By a country mile.

There is a LOT of work to be done saving and transforming our country and anybody telling themselves they can relax and put their feet up and watch the military do the hard work for them is really really confused and needs to sit down and think that out again.

Former Donald Trump attorney Sidney Powell has pleaded guilty in the Georgia election subversion case, one day before her trial was set to start.

Fulton County prosecutors are recommending a sentence of six years probation. Powell will also be required to testify at future trials and write an apology letter to the citizens of Georgia.

As part of her guilty plea, Powell is admitting her role in the January 2021 breach of election systems in rural Coffee County, Georgia. With the help of local GOP officials, a group of Trump supporters accessed and copied information from the county’s election systems in hopes of somehow proving that the election was rigged against Trump.

View attachment 204782

I have been saying something very similar to the General here with one big exception:

I believe Q was a positive psy op to spur people to begin asking the right questions and looking for the right answers.

I've pushed back quite strongly for some time now at the attitude that "Hey man I don't have to do anything at my local level...we already won. The military is in control and Trump is still President. Why would I have to do anything or get involved? All I have to do is sit right here on my fat ass and watch the show unfold and munch on my popcorn!"

Anybody telling themselves that really REALLY missed the mark. By a country mile.

There is a LOT of work to be done saving and transforming our country and anybody telling themselves they can relax and put their feet up and watch the military do the hard work for them is really really confused and needs to sit down and think that out again.

This is Powell pleading guilty is going to cause a lot of mouth breathers to have a rough day 😂

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^this will end well^^

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
what the fuck is this nonsense? Why would she do that?
I'd imagine because it immediately gets her out of all felony charges and avoids the significant financial burden of defending herself (despite the charges being bogus) in the near term. When the case falls apart, she'll also be off the hook on the probation and related conditions - jmo, I'm no law dog.

Time to take your profits out of every company in the US and invest somewhere else!

View attachment 202057
Not surprising to see you were wrong yet again.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
View attachment 204782

He probably should have said all this two years ago.

Top Bottom