Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Not really an Ann fan, but:
View attachment 204488
lying-coming.gif

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
The current trajectory of our country and the world is not sustainable.

BOMBSHELL REPORT: White House media team outs identities of "Delta Force" last night with image that garnered HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of views.The White House DID NOT obscure or censor the faces creating a significant breach of NATIONAL SECURITY.How is this possible?The post was finally removed after 1 hour..REMINDER: This came from the White House..Faces covered for reporting. Great work!
@samosaur

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The current trajectory of our country and the world is not sustainable.

BOMBSHELL REPORT: White House media team outs identities of "Delta Force" last night with image that garnered HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of views.The White House DID NOT obscure or censor the faces creating a significant breach of NATIONAL SECURITY.How is this possible?The post was finally removed after 1 hour..REMINDER: This came from the White House..Faces covered for reporting. Great work!
@samosaur

A week or two ago, they put an Iranian sympathizer overseeing our Special Ops forces.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Pretty much. Perfect analysis and summary of our current state.

The conversation I imagine:
Puppetmaster 1: "We can make the public believe anything now."

Puppetmaster 2: "Anything? Surely, that is an exaggeration."

Puppetmaster 1: "I'll bet I can make the president sew his balls to his chin while making the public pretend they can't see it."

Puppetmaster 2: "You're on."

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I wonder if this could get out of hand.

we have 3 carrier groups (minimum) sitting off of Chinese coast. We have a carrier group parked in the opening to the Black sea. We have a couple carrier groups off the coast of Israel. Imagine if they could get off a first strike against our navy and get just a 50% destruction rate.... We'd be years rebuilding from just that one attack.

I've been scared that people in our government have that exact plan in mind to take us off the top rung of world dominance.

we have 3 carrier groups (minimum) sitting off of Chinese coast. We have a carrier group parked in the opening to the Black sea. We have a couple carrier groups off the coast of Israel. Imagine if they could get off a first strike against our navy and get just a 50% destruction rate.... We'd be years rebuilding from just that one attack.

I've been scared that people in our government have that exact plan in mind to take us off the top rung of world dominance.
IMG_2083.jpeg

CuriousFiend

Elite
I disregarded the rest.

I appreciate the interaction we have but you’re hard to follow sometimes. It’s especially true when you use homophones, incorrect spelling, or improper English.
😏Yep, homophones, custom spells & mcfuck ewe Englishisms gyar quite effective @ rendering yore shitbot assess-mints utterly useless donut they Stinkfist Stan...

....😂

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Not surprising to see you were wrong yet again.

Imagine being stupid enough to believe the stock market isn't fixed......

Remember when yore kind were screaming about Elon manipulating stock prices with twatts!

Just KYS you faggit!!

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

No no no no fuck holy fuck fuck no.

Just stop. Do you know how fucking big a CSG is?? You think we just toss them out there like candy?

Goldhedge

Legendary

Lauren Witzke releases interview with Jewish charity leader who reveals she received intel that the Israeli government issued a stand down order to intentionally let Hamas k1II innocent civilians to justify invading Gaza.

CONFIRMED: Netanyahu ordered the Israeli military to STAND DOWN for 7 HOURS during the Hamas invasion.

I sat down with Jewish Charity leader, Cecily Routman, who received intel directly from her Israeli Rabbi and other top level government sources.
While I do not agree with equating the Palestinians to “rabid dogs”, I understand why Israel wanted Gaza completely wiped from the face of the earth- they only needed a reason to do so, or else the UN would have intervened due to the war crimes and genocide.

It wouldn’t be the first time a nation’s leaders sacrificed their own citizens to start a war.

Maybe it really is Israel’s 9/11.

-Lauren Witzke

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

Lauren Witzke releases interview with Jewish charity leader who reveals she received intel that the Israeli government issued a stand down order to intentionally let Hamas k1II innocent civilians to justify invading Gaza.

CONFIRMED: Netanyahu ordered the Israeli military to STAND DOWN for 7 HOURS during the Hamas invasion.

I sat down with Jewish Charity leader, Cecily Routman, who received intel directly from her Israeli Rabbi and other top level government sources.
While I do not agree with equating the Palestinians to “rabid dogs”, I understand why Israel wanted Gaza completely wiped from the face of the earth- they only needed a reason to do so, or else the UN would have intervened due to the war crimes and genocide.

It wouldn’t be the first time a nation’s leaders sacrificed their own citizens to start a war.

Maybe it really is Israel’s 9/11.

-Lauren Witzke

Sounds like small dick energy.

The U.S. Navy intercepted several missiles fired near the coast of Yemen on Wednesday, two U.S. told Fox News.

It was unclear what the missiles were targeting.

One official said the missile were fired from Iranian backed Houthi militants. Iran has provided the Houthi rebels with weapons amid a crippling war in Yemen.

Bring. Gen. Pat Ryder said during a press conference at the Pentagon on Thursday that the missiles were heading "potentially towards targets in Israel."

Latest posts

Top Bottom