Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The current trajectory of our country and the world is not sustainable.

BOMBSHELL REPORT: White House media team outs identities of "Delta Force" last night with image that garnered HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of views.The White House DID NOT obscure or censor the faces creating a significant breach of NATIONAL SECURITY.How is this possible?The post was finally removed after 1 hour..REMINDER: This came from the White House..Faces covered for reporting. Great work!
@samosaur

I mean. If you need proof that there are anti American forces in DC that want our destruction... What else would they have to do to convince you at this point?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
No no no no fuck holy fuck fuck no.

Just stop. Do you know how fucking big a CSG is?? You think we just toss them out there like candy?
Yea. I also know that hypersonic missile shoot downs aren't close to 100%. I don't think Russia and China do it but I also think people in our government are sure trying to taunt them into doing it. The arabs would just to do it.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Yea. I also know that hypersonic missile shoot downs aren't close to 100%. I don't think Russia and China do it but I also think people in our government are sure trying to taunt them into doing it. The arabs would just to do it.
We have in the gulf or Med for that matter is 1 ESG and 1 CSG. I think another carrier may be enroute but probably not a full CSG. In the Pacific there is probably 2 CSG deployed and 1 ESG.

They are called interceptions.

Tell me you’re from Kentucky without telling me you’re from Kentucky.

This provides the location of every NATO ship in real time.

As a bbq person myself I’ve always thought this was bullshit. Yes, great smoked meat doesn’t require sauce but 99% it’s better with, without a doubt, especially if the sauce is good. It’s more of a saying for arrogance but no one is eating a plate of bbq with zero sauce regardless of how it taste. Unless you are one of those keto people

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
As a bbq person myself I’ve always thought this was bullshit. Yes, great smoked meat doesn’t require sauce but 99% it’s better with, without a doubt, especially if the sauce is good. It’s more of a saying for arrogance but no one is eating a plate of bbq with zero sauce regardless of how it taste. Unless you are one of those keto people

I’m a dry rub zero sauce guy on my pit. I’ll occasionally use sauce when I eat bbq out.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Yeah had a buddy there last week and never mentioned anything like that.
I heard they are raising prices again on parks and hotels. They seem to have admitted they priced the avg American out of their customer base and they are betting there are enough wealthy people to make up for all the people who can't afford to go.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Barry's buddy...

Jussie Smollett Enters Rehab, Takes ‘Necessary Steps’ After ‘an Extremely Difficult Past Few Years'​

Angel Saunders
Updated Thu, October 19, 2023 at 8:37 AM CDT·4 min read

The former 'Empire' star has maintained a relatively low profile following a hate crime hoax
<p>Paras Griffin/Getty</p> Jussie Smollett attends the 2022 BET Awards

Paras Griffin/Getty
Jussie Smollett attends the 2022 BET Awards
Jussie Smollett is reportedly working to get his life back on track after a tumultuous series of public events.
TMZ reported Wednesday that the Empire star, 41, would be starting treatment at an outpatient rehab facility.

"Jussie has had an extremely difficult past few years. He has quietly been working very hard for some time now and we are proud of him for taking these necessary steps,” a rep for the actor said in a statement to TMZ.
<p>Prince Williams/Wireimage</p> Jussie Smollett attends Atlanta Black Pride Weekend 2022

Prince Williams/Wireimage
Jussie Smollett attends Atlanta Black Pride Weekend 2022
Smollett’s rep and attorney have not responded to PEOPLE's requests for comment.
The statement did not specify what he is seeking treatment for. However, during his highly publicized trial in connection to a Jan. 29, 2019 incident, it was alleged by the Osundairo brothers — Abimbola "Bola" and Olabinjo "Ola" Osundairo — that they provided Smollett with a variety of illegal substances.
Related: 'Empire' Creator Lee Daniels Says He's 'Beyond Embarrassed' by the Jussie Smollett Scandal
In March 2022, The Skinny actor was sentenced to jail time and probation for a hate crime hoax that he staged with the Osundairos, and for subsequently filing a false police report in connection to the incident. He received 30 months of felony probation, including the first 150 days spent in jail, and ordered to pay $120,106 in restitution and a $25,000 fine. He was released after less than a week in jail pending an appeal of the conviction, which is ongoing in the Illinois courts.
Smollett, a gay Black man, claimed that on Jan. 29, 2019, while on his way home from a Subway sandwich shop, two men attacked him late at night.
Jussie Smollett video from trial

Jussie Smollett video from trial
He claimed that the masked men yelled racist and homophobic slurs at him during the assault and also put a rope around his neck and doused him with bleach.
During the proceedings, Fox CEO Charlie Collier announced he would be nixing Smollett’s role of musical artist Jamal Lyon for Empire’s sixth and final season.
Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.
Following the decision to no longer have him as a cast member on the series, Smollett’s Empire co-star Taraji P. Henson spoke in support of him on multiple occasions.
“We miss Jussie,” she said on the PEOPLE and Entertainment Weekly Red Carpet Live: 2019 Emmy Awards pre-show. “He’s family to us. There’s no way we can throw five years of family away. I miss him.”
Throughout the trial, Smollett maintained his innocence.
Jussie Smollett

Jussie Smollett
"I am not suicidal, and if anything happens to me when I go [to jail], I didn't do it to myself and you must all remember that,” he told the court.
Less than a week after Smollett’s sentencing, it was announced that he would be released from jail as he appeals the conviction.
Court documents obtained by PEOPLE stated that the order was granted because "the defendant has been convicted on non-violent offenses" and that the court "will be unable to dispose of the instant appeal before the defendant would have served his entire sentence of incarceration."
Jussie Smollett

Jussie Smollett
At the time, one of Smollett’s attorneys, Tina Glandian of Geragos & Geragos, told PEOPLE, "We are gratified that Jussie will be back with his family and loved ones and look forward to a dispassionate review and reversal of the serial injustices visited upon him."
After keeping a relatively low profile following the hate crime hoax, Smollett attended his first red carpet appearance in years when he arrived at a screening of his directorial debut B-Boy Blues at the AMC Magic Johnson Harlem multiplex in New York City in November 2021.
Related: Queen Latifah Weighs in On the Jussie Smollett Case: 'Innocent Till Proven Guilty'
"To see all the love for the film is crazy beautiful. More to come while I catch up but to everyone who came out last night with so much love and community … on behalf of everyone @bboybluesthefilm, Thank you. We love y'all. Now to find a home for it so the whole world can see,” Smollett wrote on Instagram the following day.
In September, he appeared in court during oral arguments in his appeal.

Seasidedawg

Elite
Founder
Yeah had a buddy there last week and never mentioned anything like that.
The
I heard they are raising prices again on parks and hotels. They seem to have admitted they priced the avg American out of their customer base and they are betting there are enough wealthy people to make up for all the people who can't afford to go.
Again, not true. The dining plan returns in January and there are many resort discounts out now that were not available 9 months ago.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
yeah.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom