Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AgEngDawg

Legendary
F84R6ndXgAI0fi0

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^Brit's expiration date has long passed^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Goldhedge

Legendary

8 AM
Whatever Jordan has to say, it is configured to be #1 on the alternative news cycle for the weekend.

I am not wrung out over the battle for Speaker of the House. This has been a decade in the making. Jordan is the Patriots hand grenade over the transom of the deep state.

There are a dozen Republican hold outs against Jordan on the FTX donation list from Sam Bankman Fried, and we have only seen the tip of the iceberg. Did you think that Democrats were the only ones benefiting from voter fraud?

If both parties in the House of Representatives could be dragged into adultery by globalists (hint: they were), there was always going to be an altar call for exposure and repentance.

Its white knuckles on the back of every pew in the church. Just As I Am only has four verses.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
The last line of this tweet becomes more and more evident every day. Circling the drain. It's become one big money grab for those in charge.

An Israeli decapitation strike on Iran feels inevitable.

Hezbollah has to be aggressive or be seen as weak.

Israel is done talking.

How else can it go?

Embassies are clearing out.

America barely has a government.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Top 10 headlines the media didn't tell you this week, Repost & FoIIow for more.

10. Man gets 7 months in jaiI for Hillary Clinton meme.

9. Texas Senate passes bill banning employers from mandating COVID vaccinations for employees.

8. DA Jack Smith and Judge Chutkan may be prosecuted for misuse of power and election interference after issuing a gag order on former President Trump.

7. Lawsuit filed against the Biden Administration’s immunity to liability for vaccine companies because “it violates the constitutional rights of those injured or kiIIed by COVID vaccines.”

6. Arkansas becomes the first state in the nation to force a Chinese state-owned company to give up its American land.

5. President Trump is surging in new polls, leading swing states Arizona, Georgia, and Michigan by multiple points.

4. Huntington Beach, California, to remove any books containing sexual content from children’s libraries (why does this even need to be said?)

3. Tucker Carlson receives $15 million investment for his new media company from "anti-woke" venture capital firm.

2. NY Judge's secretary arrəsted after trying to attack Trump during civil fraud trial.

1. Rep. Andy Ogles introduces legislation that will ban Joe Biden’s administration from importing hundreds of thousands of PaIestinians to the United States.

Do you think the U.S. should close the borders?

noelnole

Elite
Founder

Fox News guest PERFECTLY summarises the World Economic Forum's 'Great Reset' agenda, in just one minute:

"The WEF is a fanatical political organisation that uses fear and manipulation, like Covid hysteria, like the hoax of global warming, to really facilitate people thinking that somehow they're the saviours, but really all you're doing is helping them accomplish their goal, which really is a global public-private fascist movement, and fusion of big government, big tech [and] big money, to create a technocratic ruling elite, which conveniently is them."

"They want to create feudalism 2.0, in which we are serfs, and they are the lords ruling over us… That's what they're aiming for."

Hagelian dialectic

Seasidedawg

Elite
Founder
One thing hasn’t changed- They’re still groomers.
So explain that to me. Who is doing the grooming? Is it the 65 year old driving the bus? Is it the 19 year old kid bussing tables? Is it the 40 year old house keeper cleaning the toilets in the resorts? How about the guys dealing with the tons of trash and garbage everyday? Exactly who are the groomers?

Seasidedawg

Elite
Founder
Couple of questions…

So most of the people dressed up like fucking cartoon characters are senior citizens?

Didn’t the Nuremberg trials take away the “ I was just doing my job” defense?

Personally, I see them as a bunch of enablers for evil.

it’s apparent what’s going on there and they are doing nothing about it except collecting a paycheck.

Edit - you added to your post about your son. I doubt your son is an enabler but maybe you should teach him about Disney I bet he would take another job.
No, the majority of dressed up as characters are college aged kids there on a 6-9 month internship.

I really enjoy following your posts here, but to compare hourly employees at an ammusement park to the SS is stretch. Over the last 45 years I have spent a fortune there and will cherish our family members.

To the over all point of the OP, I don’t like the wokeness that the company has taken and have not attended one of their movies in years. If I could, I would avoid ESPN, but I have to follow the Dawgs. My only point is that there are many conservative raised kids and very conservative retirees working 40-60 hours a week. I have never heard from any of them that there is a course on “grooming” they have to attend during new hire orientation.

My entire purpose of this is just to say the overall issues at Disney (in my opinion) are far above the parks. It centers around the media side where they have full reign in shaping the public’s opinion.

Oh and I still plan to call you to discuss reverse mortgages.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The last line of this tweet becomes more and more evident every day. Circling the drain. It's become one big money grab for those in charge.

An Israeli decapitation strike on Iran feels inevitable.

Hezbollah has to be aggressive or be seen as weak.

Israel is done talking.

How else can it go?

Embassies are clearing out.

America barely has a government.

What scares me is how often this guy has been right the last 5 years.

“I will now provide defendants an opportunity to explain why this blatant violation of this gag order should not result in serious sanctions including financial penalties… and or possibly imprisonment.”

“There was no intention to evade, or circumvent, or ignore the order,” Kise added and explained nothing further has been posted on Trump’s Truth Social website.

Kise said he got confirmation Thursday night and Friday morning that the post had been taken down and said it appears to be an issue within the campaign.

“It’s part of the process that is built into the campaign structure as I understand it. That all of this, in Truth posts, are wrapped up and sent out.” Kise said.

Engoron said, “I will take this under advisement. I want to make clear that Donald Trump is still responsible for the large machine, even if it is a large machine.”

He added: “In the current overheated climate incendiary untruths can and in some cases already has lead to serious physical harm and worse.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom