Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

yankmenoodle

Elite
The last line of this tweet becomes more and more evident every day. Circling the drain. It's become one big money grab for those in charge.

An Israeli decapitation strike on Iran feels inevitable.

Hezbollah has to be aggressive or be seen as weak.

Israel is done talking.

How else can it go?

Embassies are clearing out.

America barely has a government.

Jimmy Evans, "What in the world is going on." Iran probably has a nuke. They now have a missile capable of hitting Israel. They actually have named the missile after a battle where muslims beat Jews. Israel has told the world they will bomb Iran. They budgeted 5 billion dollars to do so. Russia will defend Iran. We probably are at the end of the end days. Jesus come quickly.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
RINO's and far left congress people like Omar are saying that they are receiving death threats over Israel support and speaker vote. Many of the RINO's are saying that Jordan is a traitor and can't be speaker. I feel like they are going to go ahead and make a bunch more arrest soon to push up the numbers of "terrorist" in the 'maga' movement. That'll quiet the dissent and prime the left for war.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
No, the majority of dressed up as characters are college aged kids there on a 6-9 month internship.

I really enjoy following your posts here, but to compare hourly employees at an ammusement park to the SS is stretch. Over the last 45 years I have spent a fortune there and will cherish our family members.

To the over all point of the OP, I don’t like the wokeness that the company has taken and have not attended one of their movies in years. If I could, I would avoid ESPN, but I have to follow the Dawgs. My only point is that there are many conservative raised kids and very conservative retirees working 40-60 hours a week. I have never heard from any of them that there is a course on “grooming” they have to attend during new hire orientation.

My entire purpose of this is just to say the overall issues at Disney (in my opinion) are far above the parks. It centers around the media side where they have full reign in shaping the public’s opinion.

Oh and I still plan to call you to discuss reverse mortgages.
You don’t notice all the freaks when you’re there? It was overwhelming 10 years ago. Middle aged faggits in large groups eyeballing my family. Gtfoh!

Last edited:
Inflation for middle class Americans feels like & is truly 1-2%. The way CPI inflation is calculated in The US includes a manufactured number called “owner’s equivalent rent” which is artificially distorting the numbers higher than reality.

Kenneth Chesebro, an attorney who helped orchestrate the Trump campaign’s 2020 fake electors plot, pleaded guilty Friday in the Georgia election subversion case to being part of a conspiracy alongside former President Donald Trump and others.

The plea deal is another blow to Trump and a major victory for Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, who charged Trump and 18 others in the effort to overturn the 2020 presidential election. It comes one day after former Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell also pleaded guilty and agreed to cooperate with prosecutors.

Chesebro pleaded guilty to one felony – conspiracy to commit filing false documents. Fulton County prosecutors recommended that he serve 5 years of probation and pay $5,000 in restitution, and Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee imposed that sentence at Friday’s hearing.

Chesebro has also agreed to testify in future court proceedings.

Latest posts

Top Bottom