Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
You're a POS just like your boy Volod

Traitor Joe at it again. Zelensky has the goods on Joey The Pedo.
I don’t give a shit what Zelensky has on Joe. I’ve said multiple times I wish he would be impeached and convicted for someone tougher on Russia and China.

As long as the aid keeps coming so Ukraine can continue degrading Russia then I’m content.

IMG_2364.jpeg

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I get your "I hate Trump" shtick, but to act like 2020 was spending just to be spending is ridiculous. Covid-19 scare ramped up spending like we've never seen. If you look at 2017 and 2018, spending was trending down/flat. 2019 and 2020 was mostly pandemic related spending.

Trump may not be the answer...but he's not the shit-heel you make him out to be.

So your defense of Maga is, he only spent a lot when the globalists tricked him into it?

Funny that the plandemic fooled almost no regulars ITT. Or at least the old one.

Most of the Cares Act came out of the White House from Mnuchin, Kushner, and all of Trump's Bushite advisors that so many here claim to hate. Don Maga gave the Democrat House more than Pelosi ever dreamed of. Along with over $2 trillion in new debt and the greatest dollar printing operation in American history. Maga then went out to publicly exoriate Thomas Massie for voting against it.

Keep revising that history, Maga. It looks bad from every angle no matter which way you spin it.

So your defense of Maga is, he only spent a lot when the globalists tricked him into it?

Funny that the plandemic fooled almost no regulars ITT. Or at least the old one.

Most of the Cares Act came out of the White House from Mnuchin, Kushner, and all of Trump's Bushite advisors that so many here claim to hate. Don Maga gave the Democrat House more than Pelosi ever dreamed of. Along with over $2 trillion in new debt and the greatest dollar printing operation in American history. Maga then went out to publicly exoriate Thomas Massie for voting against it.

Keep revising that history, Maga. It looks bad from every angle no matter which way you spin it.
“Printing money” is to the radical right what “nazis” is to the radical left.

Goldhedge

Legendary

Pfizer got Tucker Carlson fired (the most popular newscaster in the country), wiped out Project Veritas (the most popular investigative journalism outfit in the country), & now are going after Russell Brand (one of the most popular podcasters in the world). That's a stunning display of power in just the last year. Pfizer is going down in flames, but holy heck they are going to take out a lot of their detractors first.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Not even close. She was rubbing a dudes cock in public. We can be Democrats and not have standards or we can be honest what we'd say if it was AOC or Ilhan did that to her brother.
1695349983667.gif

I get that some interpret that any act of “lust” is a sin. They may be right. I’m just not ready to throw a lady aside for rubbing their date’s wiener when they thought no one was looking.

Goldhedge

Legendary
View attachment 199808

I get that some interpret that any act of “lust” is a sin. They may be right. I’m just not ready to throw a lady aside for rubbing their date’s wiener when they thought no one was looking.
I didn't see a cock... maybe it was his leg? Or maybe some folks have an ax to grind with an active imagination...?

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Eh. The best team in college football doesn’t get beat in their conference game 41-17 but i digress. They became the best team over the course of that game and the natty when two AA receivers went down they couldn’t stop. And Uga has probably beat 3-4 top 10 teams in the regular season over the past 5 years. They don’t play many of them in the sece east. The last ranked teams with a pulse were 2020 and they couldn’t beat Trask or Bama. They have been dominating the lower tier teams since then
So you're saying that Alabama wasn't the best team in CFB for their 2011 and 2017 Championship years, considering they didn't win or even play in the SEC championship either year?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Because Biden hasn’t made an ass out of himself by suggesting the world appease a communist dictator like Trump did.
I feel like you are soooo uninformed that you don't know that around 30% of Ukraine is pro communism. Those wealthy oligarchs aren't giving up power. They got it by violence and they'll keep it through violence.

I feel like you are soooo uninformed that you don't know that around 30% of Ukraine is pro communism. Those wealthy oligarchs aren't giving up power. They got it by violence and they'll keep it through violence.
I feel like you are so uniformed that you actually believe what you type.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary

Video in tweet is worth a watch. It covers a lot of the culture war stuff with Disney and Hollywood. It's nerd shit but it shows that things are turning to our side.

I just like that this huge strike has been going on for months & no one GAF. I wouldn’t even know it was going on if not for occasional posts referring to it

Just saw this and not sure on validity.... but it looks like Milley is out for Gen Charlie Brown.... You can't make this shit up.... if true.. LOL.

The Senate overrode Tuberville’s hold to make it happen. Not surprised you have no clue about this process since you can even handle basic math.
I just like that this huge strike has been going on for months & no one GAF. I wouldn’t even know it was going on if not for occasional posts referring to it
That’s because most of the general public has realized the unions are economic terrorists.

Ukraine is continuing to advance in the north, east, and south. They are inflicting at least 8:1 equipment losses on the orcs and at least 3:1 personnel losses. It is now widely acknowledged that that orc industrial production is in shambles and that that they will almost completely run out of tanks and armored personnel carriers sometime in the next 6-9 months.

The degradation of the orcs, their economy, and their nation has been an overwhelming success!

Slava America! Slava Ukraini!

Latest posts

Top Bottom