Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Funny how you care about what priests say when they are rambling about bullshit but when it comes to following what the Bible says about helping those in need, like the Ukrainians, you’re spiteful.

Fake christians like yourself, and many others in this thread, are the reason christianity gets such a bad rep and is shrinking so rapidly.

More than every previous president....combined.

F6f5SWeWoAAHfny
Is this calendar year or fiscal year? Pretty sure it's fiscal year, which would align correctly with previous years. 2020 fiscal year started in October 2020 and includes the American Recovery Act in the spring of 2021.

The initial COVID spending did not greatly enhance the money supply, due to the immense natural contraction that occurred as a result of COVID. The expansion occurred in 2021 with the unnecessary and excessive spending a year after COVID first appeared and the economy was heating up without the spending bill.

Last edited:
Not even close. She was rubbing a dudes cock in public. We can be Democrats and not have standards or we can be honest what we'd say if it was AOC or Ilhan did that to her brother.
Holy shit, you're comparing consenting adults in a theater to incest?! (And for the record, I highly doubt Omar actually had relations with her brother. She did, however, commit immigration fraud pretending to be married to him to get him citizenship)

Personally, I don't care how prudish of a lifestyle you live. And I don't care what Boebert or AOC does with other consenting adults on their own time. Don't groom children, don't be a pedo, and other than that, I really don't care.

Nape

Elite
Founder
So a whole Lotta shit has happened for all of us. Personally and otherwise.

I've checked out a bit. There have been tears and an absolute blast having my husband to myself. We're newlyweds again 😂

Tomorrow, we move Roo to Knoxville...which will take us from empty nesters to holy crap Nobody in the state! We DID IT! They're soaring. Nobody tells you that when your do your job as a parent, it'll break your heart for a second.

Super happy and excited for her. Her ablation seems to be doing what was expected (still not a cure. Couldn't touch the left side, but got the worst 2. She's on a monitor for the next month to get results. And we know she'll be on meds the rest of her liffe. Her biggest concern? Can she have children. Yes. But she's high risk and will be monitored constantly. All she needed to hear was yes. Riley is definitely my child. She wants to be a mommy. However that happens, she and her future husband (who we adore) will make it happen.

(My biggest concern was that she not pass out and hit her head and die because nobody was with her. That concern has been somewhat alleviated).

These amazing humans. It was just yesterday when I had 4 littles following me (or not) and I was just trying to corral them into some semblance of order. We had to go from man to zome. Didn't always work 😂

And now. They're exactly who we raised them to be. Good, strong women and man. We were/are far from perfect. And that's okay. (I mean...I told y'all about the time I beat Max's ass with a wooden spoon...and he stole every one of my wooden spoons in retaliation. HE EARNED THAT ASS WHIPPING 😂) But we love each other something fierce.

Damn.

I could not be prouder of who they are. ❤️

But I really miss my babies (and they'll never know because that's a me thing. Not something they need to carry. They deserve to live their lives with me moving to a supportive role).

Sidenote: coldest game I've ever attended was olmiss/Bama last year. And I've been to a shitton of Ohio state games where I'm freezing or drowning or both, never been that miserably cold in my life.
Twas brutal. And then Kif, well, Kiffed. I'm not over that yet.😡View attachment 199408
We’ve been empty nesters since August as well. It’s odd yet magnificent. Glad all is well.

9Mounties07

Elite
He is a POS just like his dad.
You're a POS just like your boy Volod
The anticipated package will include additional capabilities to help Ukraine strengthen its air defenses "ahead of what's expected to be another brutal winter of Russian airstrikes against Ukrainian critical infrastructure sites," the official said. It will also include capabilities to help Ukraine with its ongoing counteroffensive against Russian forces, including artillery ammunition and anti-armor capabilities, according to the official.

The package is expected to include hundreds of millions of dollars' worth of equipment previously authorized by Congress, the official said.

Traitor Joe at it again. Zelensky has the goods on Joey The Pedo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom