Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I’m asking this sincerely… I want our resident Christian experts to chime in. Was Boebert’s half ass make-out session with a consenting adult a sin? To my knowledge both are not married. Reason I’m asking is fat ass soy boy bitch Erik Erickson said that on his show today.
This is how I see it as Assistant to the Regional Chief Sinner:

1. She has grounds for divorce per her husband's statement on being unfaithful.
  2. She is NOT divorced yet.
  3. She should not be dating while married even while divorcing. People can disagree on this.
  4. The groping is sexual activity in my opinion and is outside of a marriage. Hence, it is a sin.
Vaping is not a sin, but it is incredibly stupid.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

3. She should not be dating while married even while divorcing. People can disagree on this.
  4. The groping is sexual activity in my opinion and is outside of a marriage. Hence, it is a sin.
I thought she was already divorced. She’s probably a bad person— if she in fact, cheated on her husband. I guess my only point was if that (a little movie theater make out sess) is a sin, then I, along with most people in this board are likely staring down the long slide to hell.

I thought she was already divorced. She’s probably a bad person— if she in fact, cheated on her husband. I guess my only point was if that (a little movie theater make out sess) is a sin, then I, along with most people in this board are likely staring down the long slide to hell.
You go to hell for not repenting for your sin. Everyone sins but not everyone goes to heaven.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
You don't go to heaven for being able to not sin. You can only go by putting your faith in Jesus Christ.

I can't go 1 minute without sinning to tell you the truth.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

I know absolutely nothing about vaping, whether or not it's harmful, but she had to know it was against the rules of the theater.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

From a political perspective, it's awful judgment. People like her are elected to use good judgment. By her own admission, she barely knew the guy. People in her position should be held to a high standard. She represents 700,000 people. If she can't be trusted not to act like a 17 yr old future teen mom, how can she be trusted on matters of national security or finance?

Everyone has committed sin, other than Jesus. Paul called himself the chiefest of sinners in the present tense, decades after his conversion, and he was probably the greatest Christian who ever lived. If someone has trusted Christ, and commits sin, it hurts in the soul. If someone can commit sins and have no conviction, no chastisement in their soul, they're likely not a Christian to begin with. It is not the absence of sin that gets one into heaven, scripture shows us that's impossible, it's Christ's blood eternally blotting out their sin.

It's a sin and she probably should be voted out. I'm just pissed at dems acting like this is a bridge too far but are cool with Biden sniffing kids and the Tara Reid allegations and trans strip shows....
She should be voted out for going on a date? We should only vote for those free of sin? You only vote for Jesus Christ? Derpity derp.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Doesn’t take away the fact you were leghumping your sister and scared shitless at halftime

Georgia clearly wasn't interested in the first half. Similar to how they weren't interested in playing Texas in the Sugar Bowl when Texas slapped them around but then were able to find the passion and fire to beat Baylor in the subsequent Sugar Bowl. Every college football fan knows programs are more interested, dialed in and fired up when playing Baylor than Texas.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Georgia clearly wasn't interested in the first half. Similar to how they weren't interested in playing Texas in the Sugar Bowl when Texas slapped them around but then were able to find the passion and fire to beat Baylor in the subsequent Sugar Bowl. Every college football fan knows programs are more interested, dialed in and fired up when playing Baylor than Texas.
It just means more

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Same reason Bannon and others watch MSNBC, CNN, etc. you need to know your enemy. I can’t stand the fat fuck at all, but, I also don’t like living in an echo chamber. That’s why I hated to ignore that fag @ETNVol I would rather have a rich debate with him, but he insists on continuing his faggitry.
I also have tried to listen to him in the past, but could not handle the anti Trump bs any longer. I think he masterbates to Nikki Haley, in between chuggin down pizzas.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
WGA strike too. Hollywood won't have movies come out for bit. Theaters are already hurting so if they go 3 months with no movies they are out of business. Railroad strike is still possible I believe.

Who was our member that was part of the Railroad union?
Those are not spicy pumpkins.
They are peppers that are more than likely hot.

As far as I know, there are no miniature pumpkins. I would also guess, but am just assuming, that the individual responsible for displaying these peppers masquerading as pumpkins knew exactly what they were as gag or trick.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

As far as I know, there are no miniature pumpkins. I would also guess, but am just assuming, that the individual responsible for displaying these peppers masquerading as pumpkins knew exactly what they were as gag or trick.
hK8W0M.gif

sanction

Legendary
Founder

Good catch.

Thanks for pointing this out.

@Rebarcock. - You in the habanero business now?

Thanks, super sleuth. You may have saved me a gallon of milk.

I never thought emojis could make grown men derp the fuck out. YOU were told for weeks to stop engaging them, but you didn't. Get off your high horse. If people want to engage with trolls that's their choice. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.

The name of this site is exactly what it is. In the words of Hawkeye great Rick "cocaine" Stanzi, "Love it or leave it".

Correct. Rules for thee but not for me. By the time some poster block trolls and block people that respond them by the end of it they’ll be interacting with about 5 people, which you can do in a group message via text

Latest posts

Top Bottom