Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Arrest them and make them defend their bullshit.
I’m asking this sincerely… I want our resident Christian experts to chime in. Was Boebert’s half ass make-out session with a consenting adult a sin? To my knowledge both are not married. Reason I’m asking is fat ass soy boy bitch Erik Erickson said that on his show today.
I’m asking this sincerely, why in the hell are you listening to Eric feed sack fucking Erickson in the first place talk about a deep state rhino masquerading as a Christian

Pineapple

Legendary
The last Sugar Bowl UGA played in was in 2020, when they beat Baylor. I guess you're referring to the 2019 Sugar Bowl when Texas beat a disinterested UGA team by a TD? I get why you Texas fans cling to that and beating a bad Bama team this year, considering you haven't won your conference (or division) since 2009.
“Disinterested”. Lulz.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Check out this Larp shit.

100.webp

It's a sin and she probably should be voted out. I'm just pissed at dems acting like this is a bridge too far but are cool with Biden sniffing kids and the Tara Reid allegations and trans strip shows....
There is a big difference between Tara Reid’s unproven claims and being caught on video.

Last edited:

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I’m asking this sincerely, why in the hell are you listening to Eric feed sack fucking Erickson in the first place talk about a deep state rhino masquerading as a Christian
Same reason Bannon and others watch MSNBC, CNN, etc. you need to know your enemy. I can’t stand the fat fuck at all, but, I also don’t like living in an echo chamber. That’s why I hated to ignore that fag @ETNVol I would rather have a rich debate with him, but he insists on continuing his faggitry.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Biden to create Executive Level "Office of Gun Control"​

President Joe Biden will announce the Office of Gun Violence Prevention on Friday and the new office will be coordinated with Mike Bloomberg gun control proponents and others.

According to the Washington Post, “The new office will report up through Stefanie Feldman, the White House staff secretary, and a longtime Biden policy aide who has worked on the firearms issue for years.”

Coordination in the office is expected between the “White House, the Community Justice Action Fund, and Everytown for Gun Safety.”

On August 31, 2023, Breitbart News reported that Biden’s ATF was using executive rule to expand background checks to the point of nearly being universal.

The ATF’s rule will redefine language so that there is not simply a category of Americans buying and selling guns from and to one another — as they have done since 1791 — and a category of Federal Firearms Licensed holders (FFLs) selling guns at retail. Rather, every seller will have to prove he is not trying to make a profit, or he will be required to ensure the purchaser undergoes a background check before taking possession of the firearm.

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amend...-announce-executive-level-gun-control-office/

Top Bottom