Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
WGA strike too. Hollywood won't have movies come out for bit. Theaters are already hurting so if they go 3 months with no movies they are out of business. Railroad strike is still possible I believe.

Who was our member that was part of the Railroad union?
Theaters could promote a movie like Sound of Freedom to make money?

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
I’m asking this sincerely… I want our resident Christian experts to chime in. Was Boebert’s half ass make-out session with a consenting adult a sin? To my knowledge both are not married. Reason I’m asking is fat ass soy boy bitch Erik Erickson said that on his show today.
Yes.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Explain to me like I’m 5. Did you ever make out with a girl in school? Please expand. I was looking to you for this answer.
She was acting in lust. Additionally, it was not an example of having self-control, engaging in foolishness.

Those are all sins.

But Eric Erickson is still a doofus.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Goldhedge

Legendary

Judge Rules Trump ‘Entitled to Presidential Immunity’ in Defamation Lawsuit​

Against a barrage of charges, former President Donald Trump won a victory in a lawsuit brought by an election worker who accused Mr. Trump of "defamation."

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

If Trump gets credit for the Dobbs decision, does he get credit for all of these other rulings by the judges that he appointed?

Let’s take a look: Kavanaugh and Barrett upheld Biden’s federal vaccine mandates.

Kavanaugh ruled against upholding Trump’s Remain in Mexico policy and he joined three liberal justices to invalidate Alabama's Republican-drawn congressional map.

Gorsuch voted against keeping Title 42 in place. He also joined four liberal justices on striking down a law that makes it easier to deport illegal immigrants who have been convicted of crimes.

Gorsuch also wrote the decision to amend the Civil Rights Act to include gender identity.Just so we’re clear: Trump nominated two of the justices who upheld vaccine mandates. If he’s responsible for Roe getting overturned, is he responsible for the mandates as well?

Trump also replaced Scalia—let’s not forget that, and he replaced him with someone who’s not as conservative, as outlined above. I feel like people are missing a lot of these points or conveniently ignoring them. This is an overall theme with Trump though, he wants all of the credit for victory, but he refuses to take any of the blame for failure. This is not the hallmark of a leader, it’s the hallmark of a narcissist.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I’m asking this sincerely… I want our resident Christian experts to chime in. Was Boebert’s half ass make-out session with a consenting adult a sin? To my knowledge both are not married. Reason I’m asking is fat ass soy boy bitch Erik Erickson said that on his show today.
It's a sin and she probably should be voted out. I'm just pissed at dems acting like this is a bridge too far but are cool with Biden sniffing kids and the Tara Reid allegations and trans strip shows....

Top Bottom