Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
For Biden world, this was a flashing red light. The former president — who has called himself the “most pro-life” president in history and whose appointment of three conservative justices paved the way for Roe v. Wade to be overturned last summer — was attempting, in their minds, to weasel himself into a more moderate position on an issue proven to be a vulnerability for the Republican Party.
Aides and allies of the president quickly moved to try and shape the media’s coverage of the comments. Mainly, they admonished stories that didn’t — in their estimation — note that Trump was, in the words of spokesperson Ammar Mousa, “the reason states across the country are able to ban abortion.”

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

R.b8a9addf789bc7685e41d98a1ae9d813

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Have they lost a Sugar Bowl in the last few years?
The last Sugar Bowl UGA played in was in 2020, when they beat Baylor. I guess you're referring to the 2019 Sugar Bowl when Texas beat a disinterested UGA team by a TD? I get why you Texas fans cling to that and beating a bad Bama team this year, considering you haven't won your conference (or division) since 2009.

The last Sugar Bowl UGA played in was in 2020, when they beat Baylor. I guess you're referring to the 2019 Sugar Bowl when Texas beat a disinterested UGA team by a TD? I get why you Texas fans cling to that and beating a bad Bama team this year, considering you haven't won your conference (or division) since 2009.
And it took an extra second being added to the clock to win that one

Top Bottom