Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

WaltonE88

Poster
Founder
I was asking what Georgia’s record was against top 10 teams during the regular season the last two years. Not counting conference championships and playoffs. The knock is about their schedule in regular season. There is no question that they were the best team in college football the last two years.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
So a whole Lotta shit has happened for all of us. Personally and otherwise.

I've checked out a bit. There have been tears and an absolute blast having my husband to myself. We're newlyweds again 😂

Tomorrow, we move Roo to Knoxville...which will take us from empty nesters to holy crap Nobody in the state! We DID IT! They're soaring. Nobody tells you that when your do your job as a parent, it'll break your heart for a second.

Super happy and excited for her. Her ablation seems to be doing what was expected (still not a cure. Couldn't touch the left side, but got the worst 2. She's on a monitor for the next month to get results. And we know she'll be on meds the rest of her liffe. Her biggest concern? Can she have children. Yes. But she's high risk and will be monitored constantly. All she needed to hear was yes. Riley is definitely my child. She wants to be a mommy. However that happens, she and her future husband (who we adore) will make it happen.

(My biggest concern was that she not pass out and hit her head and die because nobody was with her. That concern has been somewhat alleviated).

These amazing humans. It was just yesterday when I had 4 littles following me (or not) and I was just trying to corral them into some semblance of order. We had to go from man to zome. Didn't always work 😂

And now. They're exactly who we raised them to be. Good, strong women and man. We were/are far from perfect. And that's okay. (I mean...I told y'all about the time I beat Max's ass with a wooden spoon...and he stole every one of my wooden spoons in retaliation. HE EARNED THAT ASS WHIPPING 😂) But we love each other something fierce.

Damn.

I could not be prouder of who they are. ❤️

But I really miss my babies (and they'll never know because that's a me thing. Not something they need to carry. They deserve to live their lives with me moving to a supportive role).

Sidenote: coldest game I've ever attended was olmiss/Bama last year. And I've been to a shitton of Ohio state games where I'm freezing or drowning or both, never been that miserably cold in my life.
Twas brutal. And then Kif, well, Kiffed. I'm not over that yet.😡07F0525D-00A5-49D8-94D8-B8955E1BD096.jpeg

Last edited:

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Michigan Plans to Start Taxing Cars Based on Distances Driven, Threatening the Right to Drive​

Michigan reported that because of electric vehicles, the state has already made $50 million less than it should have from 2019-2021. And they worry that number is only going to increase in the coming years.

In order to combat the issue and ensure the state has sufficient funding to maintain its roadways, another proposal asks that all vehicle owners pay a set tax annually. However, many believe that this option would be unfair to those drivers who barely use the roads or have shorter commutes, as opposed to those who drive frequently and far distances.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Michigan Plans to Start Taxing Cars Based on Distances Driven, Threatening the Right to Drive​

Michigan reported that because of electric vehicles, the state has already made $50 million less than it should have from 2019-2021. And they worry that number is only going to increase in the coming years.

In order to combat the issue and ensure the state has sufficient funding to maintain its roadways, another proposal asks that all vehicle owners pay a set tax annually. However, many believe that this option would be unfair to those drivers who barely use the roads or have shorter commutes, as opposed to those who drive frequently and far distances.

Wouldn't that be double taxation for gas car drivers? Tax on gas and now tax on miles driven. If they aren't programmed already, government will have the ability to flip a switch and shut off your car AND it will be illegal for smart computer people to bypass that ability.

Texas just imposed a $200/yr tax on electric car owners because they don't buy gas and pay the gas tax.

Last edited:

9Mounties07

Elite
Wouldn't that be double taxation for gas car drivers? Tax on gas and now tax on miles driven. If they aren't programmed already, government will have the ability to flip a switch and shut off your car AND it will be illegal for smart computer people to bypass that ability.

Texas just imposed a $200/yr tax on electric car owners because they don't by gas and pay the gas tax.
Just parchment paper to these a$$holes

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Paxton impeachment farce illegal? Apparently violated Texas law in many respects. Short on facts but a lot of innuendo. In "his end-o" is what the House and several Senators tried to do to Paxton and the citizens of Texas. In-our-end-o is the official position of school districts, local, state and federal governments in 2023.

https://dallasexpress.com/state/was...wIvvinEyDOPd:0ZrHZSxZPBaXDJSSSGPGBNAGF705QxJH

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Paxton impeachment farce illegal? Apparently violated Texas law in many respects. Short on facts but a lot of innuendo. In "his end-o" is what the House and several Senators tried to do to Paxton and the citizens of Texas. In-our-end-o is the official position of school districts, local, state and federal governments in 2023.

https://dallasexpress.com/state/was-paxton-impeachment-illegal/?vgo_ee=EG7abvIxRQOZzZKoPwitMYpLfXMmIp3hW4SjCymjwIvvinEyDOPd:0ZrHZSxZPBaXDJSSSGPGBNAGF705QxJH
Arrest them and make them defend their bullshit.

Top Bottom