Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jeremiah 1:5​

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
This just reinforces the notion that those still stanning for abortion are using it as a form of social control like religions were intended. Religion has no place in government policy making and those trying to force their religion & religious policy on others are a part of the problem.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
He is a Democrat no less! IR cams usually scan the crowd, not focused on one person....

It turns out Lauren Boebert's mystery man is a Democrat bar owner.

If I was a wagering enthusiast, I would bet this guy was paid to set her up.

She’s coming off a divorce, and she’s vulnerable. This guy comes into her life, charms her, seduces her and then probably gets her liquored up and takes her out in public. Stage set.

He then instigates her by fondling her in a theater that just happens to have night vision cameras right on them. Then the whole incident is released to the public in what looks like high-definition video in an attempt to harm her reputation.

This is all way too convenient. Whether her date was a part of it or not, this seems like a well-coordinated setup. These types of tactics and traps are used all the time, and I would know.

If Lauren would've stuck with a good Conservative man like me I would've played with her tits in public as well.

Difference is I would've told that usher to mind his fucking business before I promptly went upside his head for interrupting my foreplay.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
The jokes write themselves

giphy.gif

No air tag?

Latest posts

Top Bottom