Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I’m asking this sincerely… I want our resident Christian experts to chime in. Was Boebert’s half ass make-out session with a consenting adult a sin? To my knowledge both are not married. Reason I’m asking is fat ass soy boy bitch Erik Erickson said that on his show today.
Come on ocifer! This is why you arent a detective by now! Haha Skol!

Goldhedge

Legendary
check the paystubs??

FBI lost count of how many paid informants were at Capitol on Jan. 6 — later performed audit to figure out exact number: ex-official​

Goldhedge

Legendary
You raised a thief?

Parents of disgraced FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried are sued by the feds who said they enriched themselves on money stolen from customers​

• Joe Bankman and Barbara Fried, both Stanford University law professors, were sued Monday in Delaware by the failed crypto exchange
  • They are accused of taking millions of dollars of gifts from FTX in addition to helping their son mismanage the company's funds
  • Sam Bankman-Fried is currently jailed and awaiting trial for the late 2022 collapse of FTX, which lost clients billions of dollars

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I’m asking this sincerely… I want our resident Christian experts to chime in. Was Boebert’s half ass make-out session with a consenting adult a sin? To my knowledge both are not married. Reason I’m asking is fat ass soy boy bitch Erik Erickson said that on his show today.
If rubbing boobies in a theater gets you into hell then it's gonna be slam full of pimple faced teenagers

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
check the paystubs??

FBI lost count of how many paid informants were at Capitol on Jan. 6 — later performed audit to figure out exact number: ex-official​

Using the words audit and FBI in the same sentence just doesn't sound right.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Come on ocifer! This is why you arent a detective by now! Haha Skol!
d24e8273-16fa-4dd4-bb24-1d004986742c_text.gif

Top Bottom