Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
Bama has been good for so long it is amazing. Folks just don’t understand how hard it is and how amazing Bama has been. They were due, over due, for a down year or two. Texas is very good this season. How good remains to be seen. I’m not afraid of them. Looking forward to October 7th.

Georgia is in the same boat by the way. Won two… nobody has ever won three. For a reason. Georgia looks very average on offense against subpar teams. Hell, they only play 4 teams with a pulse this year. Texas would have beaten them too.

Going to be a fun year…

Will be a good year for someone else to win outside the SEC. Bama is 3 loss team. UGA is a 2 loss team in a SEC east scheduled body. They SEC in general is trash but has been for the past 5 years or so. Go look at the SECE records the past 7 years, whoof. It’s been one of the worst leagues in football, not surprising Uga was able to get over the hump.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Yeah bro. I know it happens all the time. I’m an RE investor and used to have my license myself. When I figured out they were just middle men that only took value and didn’t really create any, I was out. Now I make more than any realtor you know in RE doing it myself. I never use realtors to buy, and try not to on a sale if necessary. Cut them down to 2%-2.5% and they accept because they knows it’s making money for nothing.
No value in protecting buyers or sellers. Its why the profession was started. Did you even take the oath?

Last edited:
Not minimizing sexual assault of any kind. It is disgusting but has this man been convict anything g at all? Honestly I hope he didn’t do it and he comes back after the university itself, big time. These liberal crap hole colleges need to be aware that innocent u til proven guilty is a reality

Dude if they fired a person of color, you know it’s true.

No value is protecting buyers or sellers. It why the profession was stated. Did you even take the oath?

I did. I just disagree about the value added. Now I will say the mass of the populace is so dumb they can’t understand a simple contract so they feel they need a realtor.

Again, maybe that’s not you. I said the majority of realtors, so don’t take offense. I just know how it works because I’ve been on the inside. I have friend that are realtors. In fact, I just bought a big farm house on some acreage off market on my own. I’ll let my friend list my house that’s in prime school zone and area. He will look at comps like anyone can do, hire a photographer, put it on mls, under contract within 7-10 days, in 45 days will get 15k+ check. He won’t show it on once. Again, not a bad living if you can get it.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I did. I just disagree about the value added. Now I will say the mass of the populace is so dumb they can’t understand a simple contract so they feel they need a realtor.

The truth is 80-90% of realtors cannot understand or write a contract correctly.

I always read them before I send the file to my processor. I catch mistakes on the majority of them.

I do this to prevent problems closer to closing.

The truth is 80-90% of realtors cannot understand or write a contract correctly.

I always read them before I send the file to my processor. I catch mistakes on the majority of them.

I do this to prevent problems closer to closing.

So the blind leading the deaf essentially. Not wanting to pile up on realtors but i probably don’t have to tell you anything you don’t know being in the business.

Meanwhile he has a larger war chest than all other candidates combined. Team Trump keeps trying to paint the "loss" of fake PACs and generally unimportant and unremarkable nuances of running a campaign as some sort of failure. Every week it's the same from the Trump cult: Declare DeSantis campaign "dead." Obsess over DeSantis campaign. Make up shit about DeSantis campaign. Repeat. Like insecure schoolchildren.

So he has the largest war chest from donors but he’s his own man and no one pulls his strings. Got it.

Goldhedge

Legendary

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? I MEAN THAT SERIOUSLY. WHATEVER IT IS, IT IS HAULING ASS​

Was something being fired at it? Energy weapon?

Don't know where or when. This is all I got but thought I would pass this along.

Right out of Star Wars. Looks like the Millennium Falcon got away again. I am making a joke there but could this be real?

Its almost like Texas won the national title last night LOL. In their mind they did

It’s still such a rare thing to do it’s most teams. I remember the Vols getting their SB rings last October against the Tide then getting curb stomped the next week. Hard to get back up after accomplishing the greatest feat in 10+ years for either team

Watching the game last night, it reminded me of Anderson Silva in the UFC. In his prime, Anderson was dominant, considered to be the best UFC Middleweight Champion of all time. But as he got older and lost a step, he became human, then eventually just became a gatekeeper for up-and-coming fighters to beat to check off a box on their resume. Which makes me wonder: will Nick Saban retire to preserve his legacy, or will he hold on too long and diminish it?

Typical Uga fans. Always worrying about Nick and Bama. To cut straight to the point. The university of Georgia and Kirby will NEVER accomplish what Alabama and Saban has. Again, I know it’s hard for that fan base. We know Bama and Saban is still your daddy…. But won’t be for much longer. However, you’re welcome for the extensive training for your HC

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Typical Uga fans. Always worrying about Nick and Bama. To cut straight to the point. The university of Georgia and Kirby will NEVER accomplish what Alabama and Saban has. Again, I know it’s hard for that fan base. We know Bama and Saban is still your daddy…. But won’t be for much longer. However, you’re welcome for the extensive training for your HC
Roll Tide!

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

President Biden has established a secret nuclear deal with the Iranian regime that is being kept from Congress and the American people. Today’s news confirms there has already been a side deal including a $6 billion ransom and the release of Iranian operatives.Nevertheless these are only the barest outlines of the staggering concessions that Biden has already made and intends to make to the Ayatollah, including an additional $10 billion transfer and indeed hundreds of billions of dollars by not enforcing oil sanctions. Meanwhile he has allowed the Iranian regime to all but acquire a virtual nuclear arsenal over the last two and a half years.The Biden administration must keep their deal secret because if they disclosed it, the law requires them to come to Congress and defend it, and this appeasement is utterly indefensible. Instead they will continue lying about their policies until Congress forces them to do otherwise.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

stripes-billmurray.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Top Bottom