Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I'm just wondering why he post an account that no one has ever heard of.

This insecure fag isn't you is it @ETNVol ?

Nope, I have no beard, my wife hates them. That guy has 3000 followers, I don't believe I have any, except for a few attractive Asian girls that I assume are really bots, even though I'd love to believe it's because I'm irrestible to young Asian women. He also believes 9/11 was entirely an Arab job, with no inside US govt help.

But when it comes to Maga acolytes, he's hit the nail on the head.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Probably. Which still baffles me today. Ever since Beirut we have NEVER been in a posture like this. Everyone has the right to defend themselves. Hindsight is 20/20 but he should have killed him. He would have been acquitted because it was an unlawful order to begin with.
One would think so. However, he'd be making gravel at Leavenworth whether justified or not. Just like the dude who was sentenced to 22 years and was not in DC on J6.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
On this somber day we must keep in perspective that what Ukraine is experiencing at the hands of Russia is 100s of times worse than what America experienced that day. Furthermore, America wasn’t threaten with having its whole existence destroyed by the terrorists like Ukraine is.

America had every right to respond the way we did to 9/11 and to be upset so make sure to keep these facts as a reference when discussing / thinking about Ukraine and her people.
I hope you are paid pretty well for the garbage you produce daily with the zest of a Mormon whose mission area includes naked hot chicks who like Listening to the testament of Joseph Smith.

I hope you are paid pretty well for the garbage you produce daily with the zest of a Mormon whose mission area includes naked hot chicks who like Listening to the testament of Joseph Smith.
I am paid pretty well but not for anything I do on social media / the internet.

Everything I post here is because I’m a patriot who wants to see America’s interests advanced/ expand its hegemony. Countering the Russia / Chinese propaganda like I do is a part of those US interests.

Wouldn't vote for any of the above.
This post, along with most of this thread, is the proof of what The Founding Fathers were describing when they said checks should be put on the electorate to protect the country from their stupidity.

Biden is having one of the most successful terms of any president ever and yet there are still acting like he has been bad for the country.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
You’re right, I should look at the world like you. I should not question anything, I will not cone to my own conclusions, and I should never look at all sides of the argument, what they gain out of a situation, and what the repercussions to be for me.
You would be just as productive turning on CNN and shouting at the TV…

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Fuck that possum.

everywhichwaybutloose-eastwood.gif

Top Bottom