Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

This entire administration is absolute satire at this point. Apparently energy secretary Jennifer Granholm went on a road trip tour in an electric vehicle to prove how great electric vehicles are. They ran into trouble almost immediately as they found not enough charging stations. She sent her staff ahead with a gas car and had them reserve a spot for her at the electric stations. A family ended up calling the police because her staff was using gas cars to block electric vehicles from using the stations. Why would anyone vote for this nonsense at this point?

This entire administration is absolute satire at this point. Apparently energy secretary Jennifer Granholm went on a road trip tour in an electric vehicle to prove how great electric vehicles are. They ran into trouble almost immediately as they found not enough charging stations. She sent her staff ahead with a gas car and had them reserve a spot for her at the electric stations. A family ended up calling the police because her staff was using gas cars to block electric vehicles from using the stations. Why would anyone vote for this nonsense at this point?

So we should judge a whole administration’s body of work on one car ride by The Energy Secretary?

Tell me you’re trolling without telling me you’re trolling…

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1694476256762.png

^^administration of the people^^

View attachment 198273

^^administration of the people^^

I’m definitely safer and better off financially under Biden compared to Trump.

Trump was a significant upgrade from BO and & Bush though.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Kamala had a ball at the 9/11 Memorial today in NY.

View attachment 198276
Without ever actually having met her I comfortably say she is the fakest, moronic, and terrible human being I know of to be president or vice president. Repulsive person, who like her boss is brain dead and most likely a willing puppet of someone else who doesn’t want to be known. Oh she also accused her boss of being a sexual predator during the last primaries. Truly aweful person. She also gives me a Migraine when I listen to her speak. That’s the pg version of what I think about her

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
Without ever actually having met her I comfortably say she is the fakest, moronic, and terrible human being I know of to be president or vice president. Repulsive person, who like her boss is brain dead and most likely a willing puppet of someone else who doesn’t want to be known. Oh she also accused her boss of being a sexual predator during the last primaries. Truly aweful person. She also gives me a Migraine when I listen to her speak. That’s the pg version of what I think about her
She’s a true, honest to goodness, in the flesh, demonic manifestation.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
They both lay flat on the side of the road in West Virginia until ‘bout the afternoon…then they blow up like a balloon…amazing critters.😉😂
In Texas they lay where the cars have driven over them until the buzzards finish them off. Their heads are 95%+ bone. Only animal skull I ever broke a hacksaw blade on trying to open to get their brains out to test for rabies.

Im sure you think that's all that happens. You mad bro?

Yeah bro. I know it happens all the time. I’m an RE investor and used to have my license myself. When I figured out they were just middle men that only took value and didn’t really create any, I was out. Now I make more than any realtor you know in RE doing it myself. I never use realtors to buy, and try not to on a sale if necessary. Cut them down to 2%-2.5% and they accept because they knows it’s making money for nothing.

Top Bottom