Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

He isn’t “sending” them 6B. He is unfreezing 6B of their money in exchange for US hostages.

That’s a damn good deal.

Furthermore, allowing them to bring their oil to market will bring down consumer prices across the globe and most importantly hit Russia’s profits. It will pit Iran & China against Russia on yet another topic thus creating even more discord between the three.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Don’t know how they could reserve charging stations. Are we not all the same?
It’s called ICE-ing. Basically assholes in internal combustion engine (ICE) cars intentionally block access to EV charging stations. Rented a Tesla for 2 weeks this summer in Florida and found out it is actually a thing although it never happened to me. Fun car to drive, and acceleration is off the hook. But waiting for a charge every few hours sucks on long drives. Added an element of adventure to a beach vacation. 😂

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
What’s is the wager here? I got Trump, you get Desantis. Wanna make a $$$ bet on who wins Iowa?

There's no way to account for the deep state. Their tentacles are in everything. I wouldn't bet against the Deep State, and they're doing everything they can to drag Don Maga's bloated carcass and his cult across the primary finish line. Without the DS, Trump would be broke and toast. OTOH, Trump knows it's far from over, else he and his vile surrogates wouldn't spend most of their days attacking Desantis.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Fw_hilvXgAQAOyx

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
There's no way to account for the deep state. Their tentacles are in everything. I wouldn't bet against the Deep State, and they're doing everything they can to drag Don Maga's bloated carcass and his cult across the primary finish line. Without the DS, Trump would be broke and toast. OTOH, Trump knows it's far from over, else he and his vile surrogates wouldn't spend most of their days attacking Desantis.
Trump is definitely more swampy than many of his supporters like to acknowledge but he is shitting on Desantis because Desantis deserves it.

Desantis is not only light years more swampy than Trump but he is a shit human as well with terrible policy ideas.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
For the purebloods out there, Is there a dollar amount that would make you say yes to this, and if so, what's the bottom dollar? I'm not sure 7 figures would do it for me.
Not in a million years nor a million dollars. Nothing beats being a pureblood. I didnt take it when the world was trying to force me and i certainly wouldnt take it now as we watch the vax'd keep getting the rona. Plus autoimmune diseases, cancers, heart ailments, and died suddenlies. Fuck all that noise. Skol!

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Opinion on Paxton's impeachment from another board. Guess we shall see.

Paxton Impeachment, an FBI attempt to overthrow the Texas state government?​

I have been following the Impeachment trial of Ken Paxton the past week and summarize it as much ado about nothing. There is no there there. The employees should have taken their beef, to the several appropriate state agencies starting with Human Resources. But no, no, no they went to the FBI. So why did this all happen?

I believe that Paxton will be cleared at the end of this week, and he will have the evidence to initiate a grand jury investigation of the FBI and Fed judge involved as a RICO violation by the individuals trying to unlawfully remove a state attorney general that has caused problems for the Biden administration. Fanni Willis supporters should be good with this right.

Conspiracy, dreaming, and conjecture are good descriptions. But think of the grand slam home run for Paxton if that comes to pass.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
So, the ones that have had the time to be tested now don’t have to be tested (or results shared) because they will not be in use?

Instead that brand new type with insufficient testing will be rolled out with a new round of immunity…

Is that understanding correct?
I sure am confused and i give two shits. Imagine being vax'd and quad boosted? What a shit show.
Also, alot of the new snake oil medications want to know if you've had vaccines. They dont identify which vaccine but we all know of what they are referencing. I stand afar in amazement. Skol!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The MD and I went through all the vaccines available and why I refused them.

Wuhan Charlie - It's a death jab
Flu - Why? The flu disappeared the past 3 years according to the CDC.
Shingrex - When it says on the commercials and in writing that those taking this jab have a higher likelihood of getting Guillain-Barre. That's enough for me to say no.
Pneumonia - Haven't had pneumonia or other respiratory issue in almost 20 years. I like my chances.

He stopped asking.

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
To be fair, those youngsters may have been at a disadvantage due to receiving poison from darts forceably or willingly imposed on them.

I read this immediately after a post about Star Wars girls tits. Took a second to work out the reference to "those youngsters" - couldn't figure out how you could know how old her tits are without knowing how old she is...

denn

Legendary
Founder
So you arent willing to bet?

jaihawk

Poster
Good for Kennedy for making it so plain.

Obviously we shouldn’t be forcing kids to read such a book as part of required curriculum but banning the book from school grounds / the library is too extreme as well.

It’s not like they can’t open their phones or computers and see things 1000x worse if they want.

Horrible analogy... A parent can, if they choose, have control over what their child has access to on a phone or computer. Hell, there's a multi-million dollar software industry built around this whole notion. We even use it with our own children.

jaihawk

Poster
He isn’t “sending” them 6B. He is unfreezing 6B of their money in exchange for US hostages.

That’s a damn good deal.

Furthermore, allowing them to bring their oil to market will bring down consumer prices across the globe and most importantly hit Russia’s profits. It will pit Iran & China against Russia on yet another topic thus creating even more discord between the three.

How is it a "damn good deal"? We traded 5 of their prisoners for 5 of ours AND unfroze $6 billion dollars and gave it back to Iran.

That's the epitome of a shitty deal.

Horrible analogy... A parent can, if they choose, have control over what their child has access to on a phone or computer. Hell, there's a multi-million dollar software industry built around this whole notion. We even use it with our own children.
It’s exactly the same. That software only applies to whatever you pay for instead of every device they have access to.

Furthermore, if you don’t want them to read it at school then tell them not to. If they don’t listen then you have bigger problems then the books they can read at a library.

How is it a "damn good deal"? We traded 5 of their prisoners for 5 of ours AND unfroze $6 billion dollars and gave it back to Iran.

That's the epitome of a shitty deal.
We got five Americans back for giving them what was theirs anyways…

We got something for no cost. That’s a great deal no matter how you slice it.

Go explain to those US citizens and their families that giving Iran 6B of their own money was too steep a price for their freedom.

Last edited:
Top Bottom