Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
For those who lost ESPN last night on their TV provider, try this.

https://buffstreams.sx/live-now

I did and was able to watch any of the games listed. However, they continually asked me to refresh my feed and several times tried to install shit on my computer. I was able to watch any of the games they listed.

I was able to see FL v UT, MN v NU, and others.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Jake’s latest video is out and it covers how Ukraine is winning the war of attrition against Russia! Slava America! Slava Ukraini!

this is the type of propaganda that causes harm to both Russians and Ukrainians.
People like you are spreading false information and it effects my friends families back there on both sides. You are parroting the US political narrative and getting people (Real humans) killed.
Youre either being a troll and think its funny or youre just a stupid fuck. Either way you need to stop. This war is false and the only time people are getting hurt is bc of foolish people like you.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Here in reality they are gaining territory and attriting the Russians at a 3:1 ratio in personnel & equipment.

The only ones who are “cooked” are the Russians. Russian sources are openly acknowledging it.
Youre posting complete propaganda byt a defunct source not supported bc of what they put out. theyre in hiding bc they endanger the regular citizens of both Ukraine and Russia. Shit stain people like you couldnt care less bc it doesnt effect you. You and people like you are getting people hurt and killed. All in the name of being a dumb piece of shit.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
The Bureau of Labor Lies

June payrolls originally reported: 209K June payrolls

Revision one month later: 185K June payrolls

Revision two months later: 105K.

Yes, what was originally a "strong" 209K has been deflated to 105K two months later (original exp was 230K).

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
F48R1NTWcAAEB7v

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
The Bureau of Labor Lies

Yes, what was originally a "strong" 209K has been deflated to 105K two months later (original exp was 230K).

It's all communist propaganda bullshit. It's amazing everyone doesn't see it by now.

In the last two months, the US has lost 670,000 full time workers, offset by the gain of 1,004,000 part-time workers."Brandonomics"
If you believe this then you’re a potato.
The Bureau of Labor Lies

So a super strong report was revised down to a strong report.
It's all communist propaganda bullshit. It's amazing everyone doesn't see it by now.

Top Bottom