Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
LOL they just spent $12 million in Iowa ads. Trump spends most of his days barking at Desantis instead of preparing for his next trial, but yeah, Desantis is finished.

Old Capt Bonespurs dreams of having that $ to pay for more legal fees. Campaigns do this sort of thing all the time, well, not Don Maga's. He usually has no strategy and just hopes it'll all work out in the end. Kind of like how he treated legislation.
You're going to end up voting for Biden and trying to defend it aren't you....

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Just you and your two followers. You have zero self awareness. No one fucking likes you dumbass.

You are MASSIVELY outnumbered here.
Just wonderful. After almost 5400 pages of responses to this dude I bet you finally broke through and helped him see the error of his way. Glad I could witness it. Again.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
They could do this for sure starting with that POS tratior Mayorkas.

What I would like to see is the House start an impeachment hearing on Joe.
Knowing that even if he is impeached in the House he will not be by the Senate. They should drag out the hearing using the time to also investigate Joe's DOJ and their cover-up of the Biden crimes.
Also hopefully they would investigate the many politicians and their family members who were involved in Ukraine such as Kerry, Romney, and Pelosi as a start.
If the hearings are televised the MSN may be forced to cover it regardless it will get a ton of social media and regular media coverage.
EXPOSURE of the crimes and criminals is all they can do at this time.
Wouldn't it be just as easy to arrest any politician that was on board with certifying the last election. Eliminates probably 80% of them. Then we can branch out to the rest of them.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

Riley Gains shitting on Keith Olberman. She has bigger balls than he does and she isn't a dude...

tumblr_n7gn85b3JY1smcbm7o1_500.gif

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
You're going to end up voting for Biden and trying to defend it aren't you....

I suspect none of us will be voting.

But no, if Trump is on the ticket, I'll vote for some 3rd party or not at all.

What I won't be doing is voting for Trump. He's just as vile as the democrats. Whether he aids them intentionally or through incompetence matters not to me. Few if any dems have ever done anything approaching the destruction of Trump and his covid mess.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Wake up and smell the Fire and Brimstone!

Redacted news podcast has had a guy on saying that the US in operating in Haiti right now and have plans to put more troops on the ground. Kenya (I think it was) is sending a bunch of police to help stop the violence. Criminal gangs are being challenged by people forming anti crime gangs and the government is targeting both instead of siding with the people.

He was saying that the violence is so bad the citizen gangs and crime gangs are starting to unite against the government and that is what has the West scared. Bunch of people known for beheading and running wild is tailor made for UN intervention.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The deep state loves people like you. They set up people for a crime and then railroad them in a kangaroo court and you blame Don. I'll bet when they start doing firing squads you'll still be bitching that Don didn't take the first bullet and it's all his fault. Your ability to put every single problem on Don instead of the deep state is simply amazing. You litter ali could be a Maddow veiwer.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

A Male Prisoner Who Murdered A Baby Wants A Vagina. The ACLU Wants Taxpayers To Pay For It.​

The 11-month-old infant was strangled to death

At one point while he was incarcerated, Richardson told corrections officers, “Well all I know is I killed the little f***ing bitch.”

It was yesterday I said it. ACLU is a shit organization.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
The deep state loves people like you. They set up people for a crime and then railroad them in a kangaroo court and you blame Don. I'll bet when they start doing firing squads you'll still be bitching that Don didn't take the first bullet and it's all his fault. Your ability to put every single problem on Don instead of the deep state is simply amazing. You litter ali could be a Maddow veiwer.

The deep state loves you Trumpers who keep their scam going. Their indictments are the only thing keeping Maga solvent. They know many trumpers are just stupid enogugh to vote for Old Man Bonespurs when they have him in a jail cell. They wouldn't even have to cheat.

Top Bottom