Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

^^when you realize no one remembers who you are. Mentally ill^^

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

All these companies that lie to their investors or do stupid shit like Bud Light and others need to be sued by their investors. Unfortunately, the investors will lose twice. First, by the drop in value that prompted the suits and then when they further devalue the company by paying off the investors. And, the CEOs will still rake in millions and sell their stock options just before they crash the value.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
They should impeach Garland and the others in the cabinet first.
They could do this for sure starting with that POS tratior Mayorkas.

What I would like to see is the House start an impeachment hearing on Joe.
Knowing that even if he is impeached in the House he will not be by the Senate. They should drag out the hearing using the time to also investigate Joe's DOJ and their cover-up of the Biden crimes.
Also hopefully they would investigate the many politicians and their family members who were involved in Ukraine such as Kerry, Romney, and Pelosi as a start.
If the hearings are televised the MSN may be forced to cover it regardless it will get a ton of social media and regular media coverage.
EXPOSURE of the crimes and criminals is all they can do at this time.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
They could do this for sure starting with that POS tratior Mayorkas.

What I would like to see is the House start an impeachment hearing on Joe.
Knowing that even if he is impeached in the House he will not be by the Senate. They should drag out the hearing using the time to also investigate Joe's DOJ and their cover-up of the Biden crimes.
Also hopefully they would investigate the many politicians and their family members who were involved in Ukraine such as Kerry, Romney, and Pelosi as a start.
If the hearings are televised the MSN may be forced to cover it regardless it will get a ton of social media and regular media coverage.
EXPOSURE of the crimes and criminals is all they can do at this time.
I doubt the Senate would convict anyone.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
LAC Creed

16602465_10154638806518141_1897547834183802009_o.jpg

Goldhedge

Legendary
Brian Cates smokes hopium by the kilo on the reg.
Think about it...

If the R's wanted to they would have already done it.

That they have not tells you they are getting maximum benefit leaving FJB in office.

The more he gaffs the more people wake up.

It's like Elon changing the Twitter sign to "X".

Sure he got fined for it, but at what cost?

How much would an advertising campaign cost vs the fine?

Go ahead and fine me for less than an ad campaign would cost me... GENIUS!

Now apply that to what Brian Cates said, because that is where he's coming from.

Goldhedge

Legendary
should have sent a social worker...

Sacramento Police Officers Shoot Man Armed With Knife on a Train​

* (Disclaimer: This video content is intended for educational and informational purposes only) * — On August 15th, 2023, at approximately 5:07 p.m., Sacramento Police Department patrol officers responded to the 3800 Block of 24th Street regarding reports from multiple callers indicating there was an individual armed with a large knife acting erratically on a Regional Transit train. Prior to the officer’s arrival, dispatch received two calls from passengers of the Regional Transit train advising of a person on the train with a knife. Officers arrived on scene. Officer #1 responded to the RT train while Officer #2 retrieved his department issued less lethal bean bag shotgun, then responded to assist Officer #1. The individual stood up, holding the knife. Officer #2 discharged his less lethal bean bag shotgun at the individual.

The use of less lethal was ineffective. The individual stood up and charged at officers while still armed with the knife. Officer #1 discharged his firearm. The individual stood up a second time still holding the knife. Officer #2 discharged his firearm. After officers discharged their firearms, they requested fire personnel, a medical kit, additional resources, and developed a plan for a safe approach. After approximately three and a half minutes, officers approached the individual, removed the knife from his person, and began rendering medical aid. Officers continued rendering medical aid until Fire personnel arrived on scene. Despite those efforts, the individual was pronounced deceased on scene.

It's always them Boo Boo.jpeg

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Legendary

UPDATES: Cameras, YouTube live stream allowed in Trump hearings, trials​

Trump pleads not guilty, waives arraignment | Kemp rejects special session to sanction Willis | Continuing coverage​

By Tim Darnell
Published: Aug. 31, 2023 at 9:11 AM MDT|Updated: 55 minutes ago

ATLANTA, Ga. (Atlanta News First) - For the first time in American history, cameras and live streaming coverage will be allowed inside the courtroom when a former U.S. president stands trial for allegedly running a criminal enterprise designed to overturn the lawful results of an election.

On Thursday, Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee said he will permit a live YouTube stream of all related hearings and trials that emanating from District Attorney Fani Willis’ vast, sweeping indictment of former President Donald Trump. The live stream will be operated by the court.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Question for those of you that live in higher elevations. How different/difficult is it to go from exercising at sea level vs. say going to Denver and performing the same exercise?

Everyone adapts differently depends on how good of shape you are and what kind of exercise you’re doing if it’s more cardio it’s gonna take a while for you to get used to it.

As you know, Houston is as flat as a pancake, and only 67 feet above sea level.

My first tennis match up here was at the high part of the city at 8200 ft

I’m in pretty decent shape and I was sucking air badly.

Most of the courts here are right about 4500 feet to 5200 feet. It’s still took me a couple of weeks to really get acclimated.

On the other hand, if you’re going to play that gay ass pickle ball, you won’t miss a beat since no movement is required in that stupid game!

Top Bottom