Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
The orcs are so broken and beaten that Russia state TV and MIL bloggers are acknowledging that the use of a tactical nuclear device is their only hope of stopping the AFU in Verbove & Robotyne.

Slava America! Slava Ukraini!

denn

Legendary
Founder
"Before taking questions, Kemp concluded his remarks: “In Georgia, we will not be engaging in political theater that only inflames the emotions of the moment. We will do what is right.”

I found this quote from Kemp interesting. He seems to be okay with Willis doing it....

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Memories are made of this...

deJCBIjhVH3n2E4dyS9g2qg4GJFM50uHvTZljsmdGE29e4RNp2uaYRehaC04UMbe2eL2YgD5-TElggYAYxv73Q

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
What are the political implications of Ron DeSantis giving up?

Do Trumpers ever read the articles they post? LOL has nothing to do with Desantis quitting.

Perrine blasted Nevada GOP Chairman Michael McDonald as a "Trump puppet" who is "conducting that caucus/primary, primary/caucus routine that he’s doing."

"When you have that kind of uncertainty about how the election’s going to be conducted, that becomes a pretty unstable environment to be investing the kind of resources that we’re investing," she said.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
"Before taking questions, Kemp concluded his remarks: “In Georgia, we will not be engaging in political theater that only inflames the emotions of the moment. We will do what is right.”

I found this quote from Kemp interesting. He seems to be okay with Willis doing it....

Trump bent over backwards to make an enemy of Kemp. Kemp ran as anti-Trump. Did you expect him to do something differently?

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
It's not good to saddle up with the Bushes or Rove or any of the other establishment operatives.

You'd have to ask Don Maga about that. The facts show Old Bonespurs is the one who kept his WH 1/2 full of Bushites and hired Karl Rove. Brain Drain usually refers to people leaving a state or industry. Never seen it apply to a political movement the way it evidently has.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Do Trumpers ever read the articles they post? LOL has nothing to do with Desantis quitting.

Perrine blasted Nevada GOP Chairman Michael McDonald as a "Trump puppet" who is "conducting that caucus/primary, primary/caucus routine that he’s doing."

"When you have that kind of uncertainty about how the election’s going to be conducted, that becomes a pretty unstable environment to be investing the kind of resources that we’re investing," she said.

I don't need to hear the excuses on why they are giving up.

712ecc15-5f76-441f-81c8-4327cb708223_text.gif

1eedede6-d358-4fa5-bd72-a73326cd693e_text.gif

Never Back Down, the super PAC backing Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' presidential campaign, has ceased its door-knocking operations in Nevada, home to a key early nominating contest, and California, a delegate-rich Super Tuesday state, officials confirmed Wednesday.

They added that in recent weeks, the group also ended its field operations in North Carolina and Texas, two additional states that vote on Super Tuesday in March.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I don't need to hear the excuses on why they are giving up.

712ecc15-5f76-441f-81c8-4327cb708223_text.gif

1eedede6-d358-4fa5-bd72-a73326cd693e_text.gif

Never Back Down, the super PAC backing Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' presidential campaign, has ceased its door-knocking operations in Nevada, home to a key early nominating contest, and California, a delegate-rich Super Tuesday state, officials confirmed Wednesday.

They added that in recent weeks, the group also ended its field operations in North Carolina and Texas, two additional states that vote on Super Tuesday in March.

LOL they just spent $12 million in Iowa ads. Trump spends most of his days barking at Desantis instead of preparing for his next trial, but yeah, Desantis is finished.

Old Capt Bonespurs dreams of having that $ to pay for more legal fees. Campaigns do this sort of thing all the time, well, not Don Maga's. He usually has no strategy and just hopes it'll all work out in the end. Kind of like how he treated legislation.

Goldhedge

Legendary

A Male Prisoner Who Murdered A Baby Wants A Vagina. The ACLU Wants Taxpayers To Pay For It.​

The 11-month-old infant was strangled to death

At one point while he was incarcerated, Richardson told corrections officers, “Well all I know is I killed the little f***ing bitch.”

I say give it to him!

From what I've read it smells like shit and he'll have to keep pokin it with his fingers to keep it from healing back up!

Best part is he'll be a steer forever!

Top Bottom