Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
*WTI OIL FUTURES HIT $85 A BARREL FOR FIRST TIME SINCE NOVEMBER
Interesting. In my neighborhood all the gas stations raise their prices simultaneously on Wednesdays. Every week they raise the price 25-30 cents/gallon. Today, I drove by my usual gas station and they had dropped the price 20 cents/gallon. Routine. Raise it then almost immediately drop the price.

Ukraine continues to drive the orcs in all directions. Orc moral is low as they realize they are critically lacking men bodies and material.

Slava America! Slava Ukraini!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
F48R1NTWcAAEB7v
30 or so years ago I was with a lawyer friend driving to and from Phoenix to Tucson. We passed an airport north of Tucson. My friend said that airport over there is run by Evergreen Aviation, a known CIA base.

The Propaganda you post is becoming dangerous. Youre misleading people purposfully.
Or youre just a cuck that believes anything youre told. The worst part is I dont think you care one way or the other. I asked my Ukrainian friends about the news source you site and they laughed and said its like the babalon bee. Nobody takes them seriously. That is why they were deplatformed. All this time I thought you actually believed what you posted but now realize youre just a true Piece of shit human, and dangerous. Im goig to dox you for this.
Troll attempt is way too obvious.
this is the type of propaganda that causes harm to both Russians and Ukrainians.
People like you are spreading false information and it effects my friends families back there on both sides. You are parroting the US political narrative and getting people (Real humans) killed.
Youre either being a troll and think its funny or youre just a stupid fuck. Either way you need to stop. This war is false and the only time people are getting hurt is bc of foolish people like you.
See above.
Youre posting complete propaganda byt a defunct source not supported bc of what they put out. theyre in hiding bc they endanger the regular citizens of both Ukraine and Russia. Shit stain people like you couldnt care less bc it doesnt effect you. You and people like you are getting people hurt and killed. All in the name of being a dumb piece of shit.
See above.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
30 or so years ago I was with a lawyer friend driving to and from Phoenix to Tucson. We passed an airport north of Tucson. My friend said that airport over there is run by Evergreen Aviation, a known CIA base.

"Evergreen" is also the USSS code name for Hillary Clinton

There are no coincidences.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Interesting. In my neighborhood all the gas stations raise their prices simultaneously on Wednesdays. Every week they raise the price 25-30 cents/gallon. Today, I drove by my usual gas station and they had dropped the price 20 cents/gallon. Routine. Raise it then almost immediately drop the price.
There is such a struggle here to keep it at $3.99, has been for weeks. Goes from that to $4.09 back and forth between stations. Gone up .60 in places since 8/1

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Buddy of mine was a forest Ranger/smoke jumper in Montana, winter season they would all get contacted from a "company" asking them is they wanted to help them with cargo shipments. Most knew it was sea I alpha, but some did it. Those that did, only did it one off year, said it was f'd up. Made tons of money though. He never did and was happy about it, would rather ski and hunt

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
514,000 Lose their job and some asshole puts a :love: emoji on it.

What a fucking piece of shit.

Same clown that is an admitted supporter of child-trafficking/rape/molestation.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

tedlassogifs-rebecca-welton.gif

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Evergreen huh? I remember the Q chatter about that and the shipping containers. I don’t remember this coming up. Maybe it should have.

Elon Musk has got Biden upset.

He exposed himself as a communist sympathizer and extortionist with his actions regarding Putin / Ukraine.

Congress needs to pass new laws making clear that The Pentagon can nationalize all of his businesses so he can no longer threaten national security/ interests the way he did with Starlink. Such laws are already on the books but there should be no way for Musk to challenge such actions in court the same way Congress blocked review of the Manchin pipeline.

Stray

Poster
Good Morning From MDE Mis Amigos!!!

Starting Off Labor Day Weekend at a Crisp 57 Degrees

View attachment 196664

Ole @MortgageHorn Is Here to Brighten Up Your Weekend With Our Fave Female Tennis 🎾 Player

Have An Amazing Holiday!!!

Much Love From Medellín ⭕❌⭕❌⭕

Edit - You Won’t Find a Piece of Ass Like That on a Gay-Ass Pickle Ball Court

You won't find a piece of ass like that in your trailerpark either

Stray

Poster
The Propaganda you post is becoming dangerous. Youre misleading people purposfully.
Or youre just a cuck that believes anything youre told. The worst part is I dont think you care one way or the other. I asked my Ukrainian friends about the news source you site and they laughed and said its like the babalon bee. Nobody takes them seriously. That is why they were deplatformed. All this time I thought you actually believed what you posted but now realize youre just a true Piece of shit human, and dangerous. Im goig to dox you for this.
How can you please mislead people who are already lunatics? What's wrong with you? Go look up some new Trump BS and jerk off with your other Trumpets on the latest TikTok videos.

So right there they just broadcast all of that is illegal shit they cannot be operating within side United States. It’s in the fucking charter.
They are prohibited for intentionally spying on Americans. If they happen to collect information or data on Americans while performing other legitimate activities then they are well within their right to forward that information to the FBI for retention.

They also aren’t barred from operating on US soil. It’s is perfectly legal for them to operate on US soil. Not only does Congress approve their budget to do so but their headquarters are on US soil. All the listed jobs in that post are vital so that the company can perform its mission as outlined by Congress. Whether those jobs are performed state side or overseas also doesn’t matter.

This is another one of those situations, like you suggesting peak oil production under Trump was more robust then it is now under Biden, where you should know what you’re talking about before you post so that you stop making such an ass out of yourself.

Top Bottom