Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

rebar

Elite
Has this joint slowed down?. This hot damn much?
We may hafta look around shit if we don't have normal interaction w benevolent intent
Folks here been here and it took 8months to set it up for the inaugural dicksmack.
Pay a tithe or titty depending on you Fridays
But thus sgit fixing to game to @Rivals.com
Bc we don't have 100 people to pay 24.3k per person ill give up all my winnings again

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
Not a Bad Start to the Season

Sorry @Nakluagator

View attachment 196675

Any Gamblers on Here?

What'cha Have for Picks This Opening Weekend?

I am a big gambler (see my avatar). Wagered about $600K on Draft kings last year and was in the positive. I do not like to make my best public is a personal jinx thing. I will say what I like does not mean I am better on them.

rebar

Elite
I am a big gambler (see my avatar). Wagered about $600K on Draft kings last year and was in the positive. I do not like to make my best public is a personal jinx thing. I will say what I like does not mean I am better on them.
I go for an itch. I.mm good for dice and cards
I pull Cocks. If you dont pull for Cocks ya suck em. True story. If you're a good wife both honestly

rebar

Elite
Munich time um going to fall w this loading shit. They said it'd be fixed. I'm stuck at 66.67 percent loading. This place is a devil house of sin.
brb

rebar

Elite
I got reds iceybohick and mtp sister interested .
I stupid n ot dumb .
Waur dumb not stupid
Suck the Cock.
You got got
31-30 suck the Cock agin'.
I don't wanna do this. Get in to any other thread ND ull type the funniest of shit. Primus (that is Eloņ for pumice, cleanamic up that shut up. But i wont clean u0 or cleanamic un less ya know it is.
A good Knight
GOOD NIGHT
Is that @kamallaspeechWriters
WOW 3X IN A DAT2

rebar

Elite
So I crosses you? Which who xrossed who
I'll row boat his ass @Rebarcock. Straightway. Sunny atalanitc to pacific thru the great trans they're gonna build perpendicular to the Mississippi basin=÷river
Geoshiit you don't wanna k now til you're drunk

I know know all about the mighty midgets. Im a fucking idiot rebar type shit. Don't be mistakeb when I type shit out it comes correct. Like 184538 in the t
Year of Xhrisy
Year of Christ
__..honest test_--... hables Pollo de T9osteráMentë?

rebar

Elite
I'll row boat his ass @Rebarcock. Straightway. Sunny atalanitc to pacific thru the great trans they're gonna build perpendicular to the Mississippi basin=÷river
Geoshiit you don't wanna k now til you're drunk

I know know all about the mighty midgets. Im a fucking idiot rebar type shit. Don't be mistakeb when I type shit out it comes correct. Like 184538 in the t
Year of Xhrisy
Year of Christ
__..honest test_--... hables Pollo de T9osteráMentë?
All it took was one

rebar

Elite
The massive influx of immigrants are bringing these diseases with them. Many in their parts of the world have developed immunity to those diseases. Western civilization hasn't.

I didn't see my first bed bug until about 15-20 years ago. Now, they are everywhere.
Yep

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
The massive influx of immigrants are bringing these diseases with them. Many in their parts of the world have developed immunity to those diseases. Western civilization hasn't.

I didn't see my first bed bug until about 15-20 years ago. Now, they are everywhere.

Bring in 3rd world immigrants who refuse to assimilate and your country will become a 3rd world country. All the real time evidence is there.

Top Bottom