Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Not sure this is legit. Military can not operate inside the US unless they are operating under title 32 (guards activation) or title 50 (Law enforcement) and that has to be approved.
I'm guessing this has been going on for a long time with both parties. It was simply kept secret until now. They can block or delay suits for a long time all the while continuing to operate.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Not sure this is legit. Military can not operate inside the US unless they are operating under title 32 (guards activation) or title 50 (Law enforcement) and that has to be approved.

Read the article they are basically funding it and they’re going to make it available for private contractors

It’s the typical deep state end around play of the constitution.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Whoa there…..if that’s gay….we’ll everyone is (but us Dawgs)…..
As we have made the entire nation SWALLOW OUR BIG RED DAWG for 2 straight years. 🤷‍♂️

The lips and jaws of a bulldog are bigger than their little pecker for a reason…

Because you guys have been sucking an inordinate amount of cock for centuries.

Almost as much as the Sooners and that’s saying something.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Not good. The American empire is on fire. From Syria to Africa western influence is disappearing. This was not happening while Trump was POTUS.

We shouldn’t be in all these places anyway. We need to pull out of almost everywhere minus the strategic areas where we are welcome. We don’t need oil or anything else from that part of the world. Let’s go back to the Monroe doctrine and worry about things in our hemisphere.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

UPDATE: BIGGEST CREDIT BUBBLE IN HISTORY IS POPPING!!​

Those two will have their day

Revelation 19:17-18

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God,

18 that ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.”

Stray

Poster
@Stray is the above post over generalized propaganda or is every part of Germany as described?

Germany was beautiful while I was there so I have a tough time believing it’s a hell scape everywhere now.
This is just cheap propaganda. We have the same problems with immigration as any other country in Europe, and of course we have problems with drugs and addicts in some cities. But we don't have conditions like Philly or other major American cities because we don't have such a massive opioid problem. Although fentanyl is on the rise here as well, which will certainly exacerbate the problem in some cities. There are addicts loitering on the streets here, too, but that's more isolated in certain major cities like Berlin or Frankfurt, as in many other metropolitan areas. From what I know, this format is made from russia friendly german right-wingers to spread false information about germany just like RussiaToday and many other formats russia sponsors. They are part of the so called "alternative facts" network in germany. This is no serious news channel to be honest. You find many of them in youtube too.

We shouldn’t be in all these places anyway. We need to pull out of almost everywhere minus the strategic areas where we are welcome. We don’t need oil or anything else from that part of the world. Let’s go back to the Monroe doctrine and worry about things in our hemisphere.
Syria is a strategic area.

There are pipelines that will go through there to Turkey. Those lines will provide Europe with energy and further isolate Russia.

Stray

Poster
Syria is a strategic area.

There are pipelines that will go through there to Turkey. Those lines will provide Europe with energy and further isolate Russia.
Fun fact, Germany purchased more Russian gas in 2023 than ever before. This government is so full of shit and untrustworthy. They said at that time that they would not start NS2 because of the Russian war of aggression and would want to do without Russian gas. Exactly the opposite has happened. It is now being purchased via detours.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^all good, the drooler is all over this^^

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Tucker: "What about this president on whose behalf they were gathered?"
Julie Kelly: "It's a question I've been asking myself....."
Tucker: "I find that appalling."

Where was this Tucker when he interviewed Don Maga?

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
F5CDV1xXkAAEvAI

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

:poop: :poop:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
It's interesting to watch these Green New Dealer/Climate Change proponents go after farms and farmers (Holland et al) claiming these are the polluters. What's more Green than miles and miles of green crops growing in the fields? This starts and stops with population control.

Top Bottom