Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Sorry I'm leaving. @Croot_Overlord
Thought I was good for the hood. He clearly doesn't understand the dynamics of 26chromo

CATHOLIC af
47fc3d29-6489-4c4a-875f-93ec14e5dcc2_text.gif

cd38f1d7-e1f4-4607-956f-db4bcf4cb56c_text.gif

e814f88d-376c-47c4-a552-5f1cf1d06bd3_text.gif

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

McCarthy: Biden Impeachment Would Start With Floor Vote ‘If We Move Forward​

Translation....I have no fucking intentions of impeaching Joe Biden because I know all the Rinos will vote no and I will hide behind that.

I hope I am wrong.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1693653829163.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Think about it...

If the R's wanted to they would have already done it.

That they have not tells you they are getting maximum benefit leaving FJB in office.

The more he gaffs the more people wake up.

It's like Elon changing the Twitter sign to "X".

Sure he got fined for it, but at what cost?

How much would an advertising campaign cost vs the fine?

Go ahead and fine me for less than an ad campaign would cost me... GENIUS!

Now apply that to what Brian Cates said, because that is where he's coming from.

I see the angle but in all reality they aren’t impeaching him because they are all narcissistic assholes who don’t really care about anything but getting rich and re-elected

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

McCarthy: Biden Impeachment Would Start With Floor Vote ‘If We Move Forward​

Translation....I have no fucking intentions of impeaching Joe Biden because I know all the Rinos will vote no and I will hide behind that.

I hope I am wrong.

McCarthy said early on there would be no impeachment of OBiden. He's kept his word.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Sentenced to 18 years today. Abandoned by Don Maga. "You left us on the battle field bloody and alone".

Trump processed these clowns and it’s wonderful to see.

They all knew they were breaking the law in a very serious way when they stormed the capitol. I have no sympathy for them.

Not sure this is legit. Military can not operate inside the US unless they are operating under title 32 (guards activation) or title 50 (Law enforcement) and that has to be approved.
It’s legit but it was be very disheartening if they had waited this long to develop and deploy technology like this.

Reasonable minds estimated this was early 2000s tech at the latest.

Watching Idiots try to act as though they know more/better understand politics and the interworkings of our government….THAN A KENNEDY is pretty fuckin hilarious.🤣🤣🤣
Obviously the Kennedy family isn’t real good at this or they wouldn’t be turning up dead so frequently.

Furthermore, if the Kennedy family really knew anything of value you wouldn’t have RFK Jr. out here peddling Russian propaganda for the low level bucks he is getting in return.

Top Bottom