Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

BOMBSHELL! Newly Obtained Muskegon Police Report Reveals Corrupt Voter Registration Firm GBI Strategies Was Hired by “Empower Michigan” – Same Group that Shares Address as MI Democratic Party​

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
My four oldest girls are all sick. Fevers at 102-3.

I got it yesterday. 102 fever, headache throwing up, and debilitating hip/joint pain.

Luckily the baby and mom are ok so far.

Edit to add my 5 year old came down with it Sunday. She’s back up and moving as of yesterday. My 3 year old came down with it Sunday night or Monday morning and is 90% better.
🙏

The Founding Fathers never envisioned the CIA.
The never envisioned the internet or cars either but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t exist and aren’t EXTREMELY beneficial.

Furthermore, Washington was an avid believer and user in spies so the concept would seem normal to The Founding Fathers.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 196389

Since we are dealing with sheep it should say

Did mask mandates work? YES!!
Did the jab work? YES!!!
We’re going to do it again. YAY!!!

AgEngDawg

Legendary
The never envisioned the internet or cars either but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t exist and aren’t EXTREMELY beneficial.

Furthermore, Washington was an avid believer and user in spies so the concept would seem normal to The Founding Fathers.
LOL, there is a huge difference between the internet and an government intelligence organization that is supposed to be only directed outward, directing itself inward and influencing the government.

The CIA must be reformed and we need another Church Commission. They need to be brought to heal.

Washington was a fan of spies in war directed OUTWARD not what the CIA is.

LOL, there is a huge difference between the internet and an government intelligence organization that is supposed to be only directed outward, directing itself inward and influencing the government.

The CIA must be reformed and we need another Church Commission. They need to be brought to heal.

Washington was a fan of spies in war directed OUTWARD not what the CIA is.
I disagree that the CIA is out of control and should only be focused outward.

Even if that’s how you feel about the CIA then DHS should be solely focused inward as a counterbalance and for the obvious security reasons. Threats to the homeland are real and they frequently come from American citizens and those from within the country.

Intelligence should be used on every part, person, and facet of government. Less intelligence and information is NEVER a good thing.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I'll just drop this here.

giphy.gif

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Not a problem for me. I was massively outnumbered when it came to masks and Trump's vax and a lot of other things.
See that’s where you are wrong and continue to be a total fucking moron.

I guarantee you that the overwhelming majority ITT didn’t abide by masks, nor did they get the jab. I know I didn’t. That’s why I’m telling you that you’re the dumbest fucking idiot on the board living inside of your own echo chamber.

Latest posts

Top Bottom