Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^a complete shocker :rolleyes: ^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^everything that concerns him is a waste of time^^

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

identical-my-cousin-vinny.gif

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

HOW DARE THEY! — BREAKING: FEDS ARREST PHILIP ANDERSON – After He Was Nearly Killed on Jan. 6 by Police Violence – Passed Out Next to J6 Victim Rosanne Boyland Who Was Killed That Day​

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
My four oldest girls are all sick. Fevers at 102-3.

I got it yesterday. 102 fever, headache throwing up, and debilitating hip/joint pain.

Luckily the baby and mom are ok so far.

Edit to add my 5 year old came down with it Sunday. She’s back up and moving as of yesterday. My 3 year old came down with it Sunday night or Monday morning and is 90% better.

Last edited:

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
Screw the fanfare and just release it. This shit drives me nuts.
Agreed. Nothing ever happens, which is why the Vanguard School Board shit is the one of the most fantastic pieces it news a we’ve seen in quite a long time. They didn’t get the memo and and if they did, they didn’t stick to the script. Assuredly, they will all be targeted because of it, too. I’m so ready for good to prevail. I’be been beyond “two more weeks” since FNC gave Arizona to Satan.

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
My four oldest girls are all sick. Fevers at 102-3.

I got it yesterday. 102 fever, headache throwing up, and debilitating hip/joint pain.

Luckily the baby and mom are ok so far.

Edit to add my 5 year old came down with it Sunday. She’s back up and moving as of yesterday. My 3 year old came down with it Sunday night or Monday morning and is 90% better.
Feed them rice and dog rolls, bro. Asian shit heals. Hope this helps

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Rockwall, TX pediatric clinic threatens to call CPS when parent and child refused to wear masks. Then threatens legal action for writing negative reviews notwithstanding their web site mandates masks...then they deny a policy exists about mask wearing.

All parents should find another pediatric clinic and put them out of business.

https://dallasexpress.com/metroplex/tx-mom-threatened-with-cps-call-over-mask-mandate/?vgo_ee=BlrOOx80GAN889n4n6zbpzkyjpaiaIeqT9aT+nmFTdWJBd6U8hv1:tmHgM+Ort+6tHgH27scmTKoHYInHeWwy

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom