Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
He got picked because he is buddies with Zach Johnson. That is the only reason IMO. Thomas gets along with a few of the guys on the team and he does have a solid record in these team events. However he has played like crap most of this year and a few other guys should have been included over him. With that said, watch Thomas go 4-0 during the Ryder Cup.

Why in the fuck would you name a tournament after a yellow-moving truck?

1693346577802.png

Attachments

• C67DF31F-13C7-4AC4-8D74-51EE27871489.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 5

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Since Mike Pence is making J6 the centerpiece of his campaign, I thought I would compare his book to the J6 committee testimony of his 2 top aides. And guess what? They don't jive. Pence said Marc Short and Greg Jacob showed up 2 hours later than they actually did. Pence made it sound like he singlehandedly wrote his statement rejecting the "Eastman Plan" when he didn't. He said he forgot to save the document on his desktop computer so his daughter had to rewrite a printed version for him. (Short and Jacob never mention this)He also omitted a 9:15 a.m. call from Trump that morning, when he apparently didn't tell the president he was working on a public statement for release. Then he said he traveled to the Capitol with his family--but Marc Short said they were in a different vehicle. Weird.

https://declassified.live/p/mike-pences-rewriting-of-his-january

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
florida state are the seminoles and is a tribute to the seminole nation of the state of florida, total respect for the tribe FYI

we even use the blue seminole tribe color uniforms in a few basketball games

this matter was researched and found no basis to change the name
The tribe also designs and has input to Chief Osceolas clothes and headgear. The school also supports and keeps their heritage alive.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Nice folk... Ya'll come back, here?

South Africa: Attackers Chant “Kill the Boer, Kill the Farmer” Before Stabbing Woman with Spear​

View attachment 196283

Muhfuckers gonna starve after they finish their genocide. And I hope we don’t offer any aid. Let them starve and sleep in the bed they made.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
florida state are the seminoles and is a tribute to the seminole nation of the state of florida, total respect for the tribe FYI

we even use the blue seminole tribe color uniforms in a few basketball games

this matter was researched and found no basis to change the name

No, you got special treatment as a blue blood. NDSU had the tribe behind them. The Sioux nation didn’t want the name changed but they aren’t a cash cow so they were told to fuck off.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Probably because he got married in Feb and I think he still misses his long-time caddy. He and Jordan should be a strong team but I am concerned about his single matches. Roll Tide
He has one of the greats on his bag now in Bones. I tend to agree though, he and Jimmy Johnson were a great team. Best in the world great not all that long ago.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Did Newt finally take the Red Pill 💊

Both parties are corrupt. I respect politicians that own it more than I do the ones that finger point. That’s what children do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom