Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

The Flexner Report of 1910 and Its Impact on Complementary and Alternative Medicine and Psychiatry in North America in the 20th Century​

The face of an asshole with an asshole for a face…

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
He has one of the greats on his bag now in Bones. I tend to agree though, he and Jimmy Johnson were a great team. Best in the world great not all that long ago.
JT like Ricky have gotten a lot out of their small bodies in a game that demands length off the tee. All of us would love to have what they have in their lives.
Plus Coach Nick Saban and JT are admirers of each other and are now neighbors.
Caddy JJ made a great living also he was a good one.

denn

Legendary
Founder
JT like Ricky have gotten a lot out of their small bodies in a game that demands length off the tee. All of us would love to have what they have in their lives.
Plus Coach Nick Saban and JT are admirers of each other and are now neighbors.
Caddy JJ made a great living also he was a good one.
JJ was with some good players for sure. I believe that Thomas would have been better off trying to get Joe Lacava. Imo Cantlay is going to go in a run with him there. Though its golf and peaks and valleys happen. Great caddy or not. Thomas is too good for this to last.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
A little young for me and y’all know my view on marriage…

But this girl, we’ll she’s got the kind of heart that any guy seeking marriage deserves.

Wow if only more girls were like her.

What a story and she graduates from Princeton.

This, this is real beauty inside and out.

Watch it - Guarantee it will be the best thing you’ll see all week.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Just when you thought it was safe...

Medical Mystery: Parasitic Worm Found in Australian Woman’s Brain Medical Mystery​

Old Don Bonespurs, the gift that keeps on giving.

Good for Trump for having them shun Desantis. Politics is an adult’s business and Trump is acting like it with his total war approach.

The people of Florida know what they are signing up for by living there. As with most people that choose to not live in that state we get incredibly tired of always having to finance their recovery & aid efforts every year. Those of us that were smart enough to not live in an area that is constantly bombarded with hazardous natural disasters should at least get a thank you but instead we have to constantly subsidize these bastard’s insurance rates on top of the checks we send them year for “recovery” efforts.

It’s easy to feel bad for the people of Maui for having to live though such a terrible and relatively random event. The people of Florida make it difficult to find any sympathy at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom