Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
So they won't ever be found and they will commit many terrible crimes while being in this country? I would bet if they were 85 year old white men who use a crutch to walk and has access to the internet....they would be found within 2 hours
It’s easier to catch the physically disabled criminals than those that aren’t! Who would have guessed?

🤣

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
JPMorgan Chase, $JPM, has been tracking attendance and urging managers to enforce their three-days-a-week guidelines for many employees, per Bloomberg.
giphy.gif

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

^^seems like 90% of commercials are for these 10, hhmmm^^
Big guy not getting his 10%?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
He got picked because he is buddies with Zach Johnson. That is the only reason IMO. Thomas gets along with a few of the guys on the team and he does have a solid record in these team events. However he has played like crap most of this year and a few other guys should have been included over him. With that said, watch Thomas go 4-0 during the Ryder Cup.
It's somewhat baffling why Jordan Spieth got selected given he steps on his dick often in tournaments.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
florida state are the seminoles and is a tribute to the seminole nation of the state of florida, total respect for the tribe FYI

we even use the blue seminole tribe color uniforms in a few basketball games

this matter was researched and found no basis to change the name
No basis to change most names other than being PC.

My 1/8 Cherokee isn't offended by any of these name controversies other than being offended that people cave in to the do-gooders.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Did everyone hear Joe Biden this morning claiming he got Strom Thurmond to vote for the civil rights act even though that happened in 1965 8 years before he was even in the senate? He is such a lying dumbass as all the demoshits are.
I heard him. He lies about everything and continues to tell the same stories/lies even after his staff corrects him.

Also, for the record Strom Thurmond voted against the Civil Rights Act.
:rolleyes:

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I don't have any issue with Jordan being on it. Sure he has had trouble closing events out for wins, but he has played pretty well and deserves to be on the team. IMO of course. Thomas has been a mess.
Probably because he got married in Feb and I think he still misses his long-time caddy. He and Jordan should be a strong team but I am concerned about his single matches. Roll Tide

Latest posts

Top Bottom