Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1693413779462.png

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
I'll just drop this here.

giphy.gif

Insert <nextlevelgayshit.gif> (obligatory)

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Fought these bastards when my daughter was in 2nd grade. Probably spent $100 on shampoos and special combs still came back every time.

Finally my country ass farmer mom told me to wash her hair in kerosene and boom they were gone and never came back. Country remedies are the tits

Goldhedge

Legendary

Reports: Speaker McCarthy Looking at Starting Biden Impeachment Inquiry Without Floor Vote as Several House Republicans Not Convinced on Biden Corruption Evidence​

Holly Bomber

Poster
My four oldest girls are all sick. Fevers at 102-3.

I got it yesterday. 102 fever, headache throwing up, and debilitating hip/joint pain.

Luckily the baby and mom are ok so far.

Edit to add my 5 year old came down with it Sunday. She’s back up and moving as of yesterday. My 3 year old came down with it Sunday night or Monday morning and is 90% better.
Asian flu?

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
My four oldest girls are all sick. Fevers at 102-3.

I got it yesterday. 102 fever, headache throwing up, and debilitating hip/joint pain.

Luckily the baby and mom are ok so far.

Edit to add my 5 year old came down with it Sunday. She’s back up and moving as of yesterday. My 3 year old came down with it Sunday night or Monday morning and is 90% better.
Same with my niece and nefew.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Fought these bastards when my daughter was in 2nd grade. Probably spent $100 on shampoos and special combs still came back every time.

Finally my country ass farmer mom told me to wash her hair in kerosene and boom they were gone and never came back. Country remedies are the tits
Illegals bring them to school...

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
“It was a dark day for democracy. The loser of the last election refused to concede the race, claimed the election was stolen, raised hundreds of millions of dollars from loyal supporters, and is considering running for executive office again. I’m referring, of course, to Donald Trump.”

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

Firing squad for treason is already on the books.

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Reports: Speaker McCarthy Looking at Starting Biden Impeachment Inquiry Without Floor Vote as Several House Republicans Not Convinced on Biden Corruption Evidence​

Gutless mfers!! Dems weren't afraid and it did not hurt them

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom