Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Fought these bastards when my daughter was in 2nd grade. Probably spent $100 on shampoos and special combs still came back every time.

Finally my country ass farmer mom told me to wash her hair in kerosene and boom they were gone and never came back. Country remedies are the tits
I still use poultices. Used a soap/sugar poultice to get rid of an infection that got into the incision when they cut out my melanoma. Healed the infection and closed the wound in 2 days.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Why/how would Brian Cates know this?

Instances like he's referring to have been discussed in this thread.

This was one of them:

and I believe the 'Q' conspiracy theory also covered this...

Goldhedge

Legendary
There were no illegals at her private school... I'm not a poor
Could have been anyone at the private school. Sit on a bus where an illegal sat etc. come to school and pass it around.

Seen them in county public schools where I worked. Lots of illegals living in squalid conditions. Dirt poor. Not necessarily confined to 'illegal's, but prevalent in that population.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
Dunderhead-in-chief currently talking about Idalia & turning it into a climate-change speech, as well as patting himself on the back for the A-1 response in Maui... :rolleyes:

*Edit - still rambling about Maui response...
Committed to sending $95 mil to rebuild - after sending what, $200 Billion to Ukraine?

Ukraine continues to bomb Crimea and Russia proper while AFU ground forces continue their advance with increased momentum! Slava America! Slava Ukraini!

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Ukraine continues to bomb Crimea and Russia proper while AFU ground forces continue their advance with increased momentum! Slava America! Slava Ukraini!

Are the Russians committing suicide in their tanks?

That is what Baghdad Bob said the Americans were doing circa March 2003.
Yeah, Baghdad Bob and Shoigu are pretty much the same in that regard.

Russia lost at least 9 tanks and 16 APVs yesterday as well as at least 26 pieces of artillery.

We are past to the point that Mark Milley outlined as a war goal which is to degrade the Russian military so severely that they are incapable of significantly rebuilding their forces over the next couple of decades. The Ukrainian attrition of Russia has been nothing short of miraculous and it’s only going to continue to gain steam from here!

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
It was never about protecting anyone. It was about compliance. You will follow our rules or you will not participate.
I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, by any means, but what kind of idiot do you have to be to believe that is something that is protecting someone? I guess I should not surprised, but here we are and I am.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Dunderhead-in-chief currently talking about Idalia & turning it into a climate-change speech, as well as patting himself on the back for the A-1 response in Maui... :rolleyes:

*Edit - still rambling about Maui response...
Committed to sending $95 mil to rebuild - after sending what, $200 Billion to Ukraine?

Knowing there are troglodytes out there believing the tripe from our government and media is still crazy to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom