Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
This shit with Mitch McConnell is sad and disappointing.

My father suffered from dementia. This is how he looked in his final years.

Pisses me off that people force these guys to keep going when it is clear they need to step down and attend to their health. This man is not capable of dealing with anything more than himself.

I’d have more empathy if he hadn’t spent decades fucking the people.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I’d have more empathy if he hadn’t spent decades fucking the people.
Even after he has achieved 10 + lifetimes of wealth his insatiable desire for power makes MF'ers like him continue to sell out our country to stay in power and make more money.

I think it is safe to say we have seen the last on-camera appearance of Mitch. Going forward he will use spokespersons and press releases to communicate from his office.

My four oldest girls are all sick. Fevers at 102-3.

I got it yesterday. 102 fever, headache throwing up, and debilitating hip/joint pain.

Luckily the baby and mom are ok so far.

Edit to add my 5 year old came down with it Sunday. She’s back up and moving as of yesterday. My 3 year old came down with it Sunday night or Monday morning and is 90% better.

Yellow fever?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Rockwall, TX pediatric clinic threatens to call CPS when parent and child refused to wear masks. Then threatens legal action for writing negative reviews notwithstanding their web site mandates masks...then they deny a policy exists about mask wearing.

All parents should find another pediatric clinic and put them out of business.

https://dallasexpress.com/metroplex/tx-mom-threatened-with-cps-call-over-mask-mandate/?vgo_ee=BlrOOx80GAN889n4n6zbpzkyjpaiaIeqT9aT+nmFTdWJBd6U8hv1:tmHgM+Ort+6tHgH27scmTKoHYInHeWwy

I may leave a terrible review all the way from TN.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Here you go folks, where's the asteroid

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
We gave them 2 weeks to stop the spread. I've been out since then. I'm not wearing shit again unless ebola blood hemorrhaging is going on in the streets.
If they can't get you with Covid or any of its iterations, they will go to something more pathological. It's what they were working on in Sudan and the Chinese run biolab in Fresno, CA. The lab in California was working on really nasty stuff to infect the wildlife with. There might just be a correlation between rodent carried viruses/bacteria and CA's (and the US's) desire to restrict or ban the use of rodent poison.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
This shit with Mitch McConnell is sad and disappointing.

My father suffered from dementia. This is how he looked in his final years.

Pisses me off that people force these guys to keep going when it is clear they need to step down and attend to their health. This man is not capable of dealing with anything more than himself.

Do people force them to keep going? Or, is it their desire to not give up the throne?

Latest posts

Top Bottom